Flipkart Big Billion Days Are Coming; Here is What You Need To Know

It’s that time of the year again.

It’s that time of the year again when Flipkart holds one of the biggest sales ahead of the festive season – the Flipkart Big Billion Days. Like last time and the time before and before, this year’s Big Billion Sale is offering crazy deals and offers on smartphones and other electronic devices. 

For those who don’t know, Flipkart Big Billion Days will begin from 3rd October and will go on till the 10th October. 

What to look out for during the Big Billion Days 2021?

Hand-Picked Deals We Liked

If you have been thinking about buying a smartphone, Big Billion Days is probably the best time as they have massive discounts on both old and new smartphones

We are keeping an eye on the iPhone 12 which will be available for under 49,999 during the Big Billion Days. The iPhone 13 features only small upgrades over the last year’s model which makes iPhone 12 a great buy during the Big Billion Days! iPhone 12 mini which packs the same features in a more compact size is expected to be around 40,000!

If you are a little low on budget but still want to be a part of the iOS universe, then you can take a look at the iPhone SE. The phone is priced at  ₹25,999 during the sale, a massive drop from its recent price of  ₹39,990. The 2020’s iPhone SE is a great option if you prefer a compact iPhone that has the same processor as that of the iPhone 11. 

For Android lovers, the Google Pixel 4a is selling at  ₹25,999, a 5000 discount from its launch price. It was last year’s perfect budget phone and comes with the iconic Pixel camera. 

The new Realme GT Master Edition is also available at an attractive discount and can be snagged at an effective price of 20,990, while the POCO X3 Pro can be picked up for as low as 16,999.

There are also a host of affordable smartphones that are now even more pocket-friendly during the Big Billion Days sale. For instance, the Realme 8i is getting a Rs 4,000 discount for the 4GB+64GB variant while the POCO M3 (4GB+64GB) is under Rs 10,000 during the sale. That’s a discount of Rs 2,500 on the popular smartphone. You can head to the Mobiles page on the Flipkart website or app to check out more deals on smartphones. 

Flipkart New Launches

Big Billions Days Sale is the best time to snag one of the latest offerings spanning across the budget. You have the highly anticipated Realme Narzo 50A and the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G sales going live during the sale, while the Motorola Edge 20 Pro and the Vivo X70 Series are fantastic new options in the high-end segment. 

Smartphones With the Latest Specs

Flipkart Big Billion Days is offering discounts on smartphones with the latest specifications. We’re talking about the latest processors from Qualcomm and MediaTek, 5G support, and cutting-edge camera systems. You can pick from smartphones powered by the latest Snapdragon 778G in the Realme GT Master Edition, or superior camera flagships like the Vivo X70 Pro+ that feature Zeiss lenses and gimbal stabilisation. There are also a bunch of budget options with 5G support, high refresh rate displays, and massive batteries. 

Additional offers from Flipkart 

Bank Discounts

You can get further discounts on smartphones by availing cash back offers from Flipkart. Besides the Big Billion Offer, Flipkart is giving away 10% off if you use an ICICI Bank or Axis bank card. It is also offering cash back upon using the PayTM wallet and UPI. You can also choose the zero-cost EMI options with zero processing fee. 

Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan

If you are in a cash crunch, you can opt for the Flipkart smart upgrade plan where you only have to pay 70% of the total price of the smartphone. And after one year, you can either pay the remaining 30% or choose to return the smartphone. The upgrade plan is available when buying the Realme 8s, Motorola Edge 20 series, OPPO Reno6 series, realme GT series, realme X series and more. For instance, you can purchase the Realme 8s at  ₹12,698 while the Realme GT Master Edition can be purchased at  ₹18,349. Similarly, the Oppo Reno6 5G can be bought at  ₹21,249. 

Flipkart Quick

Flipkart is also offering 90-min delivery for those who can’t wait to see their new smartphone. The service is available in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad and Panchkula. 

Complete Mobile Protection 

While ordering a smartphone from Flipkart, you can opt for Flipkart’s complete protection for  ₹299. Under the Flipkart’s mobile protection, you can get your phone repaired which includes fixing broken screen, water damaged phone, hardware and software issues and more.

You can also buy a Flipkart Warranty Assistant service that offers doorstep pick up and drops for device repairs until the device warranty expires. 

Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page