Free Fire by Garena has steadily risen as one of the most popular mobile games, and in 2019, ranked as the most downloaded game on the Google Play Store. With passing time, the game has ranked as one of the most played mobile games, and with that has come a large number of gamers who play the game competitively. As a result, playing it on the restricted size and input format of touchscreens is rather limiting for professional players. On this note, we take you through the best ways to play Free Fire on Windows and Mac PCs, and the biggest benefits that they represent.
Free Fire for Mobile: How to Download Free Fire APK on Android Mobile and iPhone
Garena Free Fire is currently one of the top-rated games on the Google Play Store. The game has been quite popular especially after the PUBG Mobile India ban. With its steady increase in the number of downloads on the Play Store, people are generally more inclined towards downloading this game. In this article, we are going to tell you two different ways to download this game on your Android smartphone.
Download Free Fire from Official Google Play Store
You can easily download the Garena Free Fire game from the official Google Play Store. Here’s how you can download it.
- Go to Google Play Store from your Android smartphone and tap on the search option.
- Search for Free Fire and tap on the Install button.
- The game will be downloaded on your Android smartphone. You can open the game to login using your Facebook account or Google account.
Download Free Fire from APKPure
Users can also download the Garena Free Fire application using third-party apk websites. APKPure is probably one of the best websites to get all the app from the Google Play Store. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Open the browser and go to Go to APKPure.com from your Android smartphone. Download the apk file of the APKPure application.
- Before installing the app, you need to go Settings and head towards Security. There you will need to find the Unknown sources option. Toggle this option on.
- Go to the Downloads section and install the APKPure application on your phone.
- Once installed, open the APKPure application and search for Garena Free Fire. Tap on the Install button to download the game on your Android smartphone. Follow the screen instructions to run the game.
How to Download Free Fire on Apple iPhone (iOS)
iOS users can also download the Garena Free Fire game on their Apple iPhone or iPad. Users need to follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for Garena Free Fire.
- Tap on Get button and enter your Apple ID password to install the game.
- The game will be downloaded and installed on your iPhone.
Free Fire for PC: How to Download and Play Free Fire on PC and Macbook
To get Free Fire running on your Windows or Mac PC, you will need to get your hands on a reliable emulator – just like you would for any other mobile app or game. One such emulator that can help you download and play the game on your PC is BlueStacks, which is largely referred to as the friendliest and the most common mobile emulator for Windows PCs and Mac PCs alike. To download Free Fire and play on your PC, use the following steps:
- Open a web browser, head to the BlueStacks website using any search engine (or from here), and download the desktop client
- Once downloaded, run setup as prompted to install BlueStacks on your PC
- Once BlueStacks is installed to its latest updated version, access the Google Play Store inside it after signing in to your Android (Google) account
- Here, search and find Garena Free Fire, and download it to the emulator interface
- Once the game starts up, log in with your existing details to have the game working on your PC
- Using BlueStacks’ default control mapping feature from the overhead menu, set your keyboard controls to your preference
- You’re now ready to play
Free Fire Recommended Requirements for PC
To play Free Fire without experiencing frame tear, stutters and lags, you will need to have the following specifications in your PC:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (1st gen, 2010 release) or newer. Most processors from AMD and Intel from over the past three to four years should make the cut easily
- RAM: 6GB or higher (at least 2GB minimum required)
- Graphics: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 integrated GPU (2013 release) or newer. Most new generation CPU, GPUs and APUs will be able to run the game
- Storage: At least 4GB free space
- DirectX: Version 11 or newer
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 or newer
Free Fire: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we play Free Fire on PC without an emulator?
Unfortunately, no. Garena has not released an official PC or Mac port of Free Fire as yet. As a result, if you wish to play Free Fire on your Windows or Mac device, you will have to use an emulator for it.
Which is the best emulator to play Free Fire other than Bluestacks?
Apart from BlueStacks, other super handy emulators available on both the platforms include Nox Player, LD Player and MEmu, which are the most recommendable Android emulators available for free downloads in the market right now.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page