- The Google Pixel 7a carries a price tag of Rs 43,999 in the Indian market.
- It is Google’s latest mid-range smartphone and was unveiled in May this year.
- The smartphone is powered by a Tensor G2 chipset.
Flipkart’s annual festive season sale – the Big Billion Days will go live starting October 8 in the Indian market. The e-commerce giant has been revealing the deals and discounts on electronics products, specially smartphones, for the last few days. Flipkart has now revealed the Big Billion Days sale deal price for the Google Pixel 7a.
To those unaware, the Google Pixel 7a is Google’s latest mid-range smartphone and was launched at Google I/O in May this year. Flipkart, via a promotional banner, has revealed that the Google Pixel 7a will be available for purchase at Rs 31,499 during the Big Billion Days sale. Let us take a look at the Google Pixel 7a Big Billion Days deal.
Google Pixel 7a: Big Billion Days Deal
The Google Pixel 7a comes in a single configuration – 8GB + 128GB and is exclusively available via Flipkart in the country. It is priced at Rs 43,999. In the upcoming Big Billion Days sale, the mid-range Pixel smartphone will be available at an effective price of Rs 31,499. This means that you can save up to Rs 12,500, with around 28% discount, on the purchase of the Google Pixel 7a.
Readers should note that the deal price includes a Rs 1500 additional exchange bonus. This means that in case you don’t have a smartphone to exchange, the Google Pixel 7a will cost you Rs 32,999, provided you have the cards which are eligible for bank discount. Flipkart and Google are yet to reveal the details regarding the bank discount for the Google Pixel 7a deal. As soon as the company reveals these details, we will update this post.
Google Pixel 7a: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.1-inch OLED display, Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixel) resolution, 429ppi pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate, 10,00,000: 1 contrast ratio, HDR display, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Google Tensor G2 processor and Titan M2 security chip
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Front Camera: 13MP selfie camera with 95° field of view and 4K 30fps video recording support
- Camera: 64MP Sony IMX787 sensor with optical image stabilisation and f/1.89 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 120° field of view, and an LED flash
- Battery: 4385mAh battery
- Charging: 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging, USB Type-C port
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup and Type-C audio port
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner and software based face unlock
- Software: Android 13. Five years of security updates
- Others: IP67 dust and water resistance
- Dimensions: 152.0 × 72.9 × 9.0 mm
- Weight: 193.5 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano+eSIM), 5G, WiFi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.3 LE, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC, and USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Colour Options: Coral, Sea, Snow, and Charcoal