- The Honor 90 5G features a 120Hz display that has 1600 nits peak brightness.
- The device sports a 200MP primary camera and a 50MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery which has 67W fast charging support.
The Honor 90 5G smartphone has been launched in India today. The newly unveiled Honor 90 5G comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display that has a 1200 x 2664 pixels resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 1600 nits peak brightness and a punch-hole cutout at the centre. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core chipset which is coupled with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. The device features a triple-camera setup, a 50MP selfie camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
Honor 90 5G Price in India, Availability
The Honor 90 comes in Midnight Black, Emerald Green, and Diamond Silver colour options. The Honor 90 base model which comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 37,999. The top-end model which packs 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 39,999. The smartphone will go on sale in India from September 18 via Amazon starting at 12:00 PM.
Honor 90 5G Specifications, Features
The dual-SIM Honor 90 5G runs Android 13 out of the box with MagicOS 7.1 skin on top. The smartphone will receive two Android OS updates and three years of security patches as confirmed by Honor earlier. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC which is paired with Adreno 644 GPU. The smartphone features a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED display that has a 1200 x 2664 pixels resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 1600 nits brightness and a punch-hole cutout at the centre.
Moving onto the imaging department, the smartphone features a triple-camera setup which consists of a 200MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front side, the handset features a 50MP selfie camera. For security purposes, the smartphone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor. While the 5,000mAh battery equipped with the device will support 66W fast fast charging globally it will only support 30W in India.
Honor 90 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, 1200 x 2664 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1600 nits brightness.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 644 GPU.
- Software: Android 13.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 200MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 50MP.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 161.9×74.1×7.8mm; 183 grams.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 66W fast charging.