- The Honor 90 will be available for purchase in India via Amazon.
- The device is confirmed to feature a 200MP primary camera.
- The smartphone will boot Android 13-based MagicOS 7.1 on top.
The Honor 90 India launch date has been officially announced by Honor. As per the details shared by the company the Honor 90 will launch in India on September 14 at 12:30 PM. The device is confirmed to go on sale in India via Amazon. The specifications of the smartphone are already known to us considering that the device has made its debut in China. We can expect the Honor 90 India variant to offer the same specifications as that of the Chinese Honor 90 model.
Honor 90 Specifications Features
To recall, the Honor 90 features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device has a punch-hole cutout at the centre of the display, up to 1600 nits brightness, and a DCI-P3 colour gamut. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC which is coupled with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. The device runs Android 13 out of the box with MagicOS 7.1 skin on top. Previously, the company already has confirmed that its devices in India will come preloaded with Google apps and services.
Finally, the wait is over!
Prepare to be a part of the future as we unveil the long-awaited revolution in the smartphone industry.
Launching on September 14 at 12:30PM.
— HTECH (@ExploreHONOR) September 7, 2023
As for the optics purpose, the device features a triple-camera setup which consists of a 200MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. For the selfies and video-calling purpose, the handset relies on a 50MP camera which has an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 66W fast charging. The recent leak suggests that the device will retail in India in between Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 price range. The smartphone is expected to launch in India in Black, Green, and Silver colour options.
The Honor 90 base model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs CNY 2,499 (Roughly Rs 28,800) in China, while the 16GB variant with 256GB/512GB variants costs CNY 2,799 (Roughly Rs 32,300) and CNY 2,999 (Roughly Rs 34,600) respectively. We shall get to learn the official pricing, specifications, and sale date of the device once it launches in India on September 14.
Honor 90 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 435 PPI pixel density, 1200 x 2664 pixels resolution, 1600 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 644 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 200MP primary camera, f/1.9 aperture, PDAF, 12MP ultra-wide lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 50MP.
- Software: Android 13 with MagicOS 7.1.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor,
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 66W fast charging.