- The Honor Pad X8 is launching in India on June 22.
- The tablet will be available for purchase in India via Amazon.
- It features a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display, Helio G80 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 5MP rear-facing camera, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Back in September Honor launched the Honor Pad X8 in China alongside the Honor X40 smartphone. The Honor Pad X8 comes with a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display featuring Full HD resolution and a Helio G80 SoC. The tablet boasts a 5MP rear-facing camera, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage. Honor now has confirmed the Honor Pad X8 India launch date along with the price. Additionally, it is also revealed that the Honor Pad X8 will be available for purchase in India via Amazon.
Honor Pad X8 India Launch Date, Pricing Revealed
Per the Amazon listing, the Honor Pad X8 will launch in India on June 22 at 12 PM. The Honor Pad X8 4GB RAM model with 64GB of internal storage will be priced at Rs 11,999. The tablet will also ship with a free cover. In the Chinese market, the tablet comes in Dawn Blue and Mint Green colours. We shall get to learn more details about the Honor Pad X8 once it launches in India on June 22.
Honor Pad X8 Specifications, Features
The Honor Pad X8 flaunts a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display that has a Full HD resolution and a 224 PPI pixel density. The display panel has a 16:10 aspect ratio and an 80.6% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the tablet is equipped with an octa-core Helio G80 SoC which is coupled with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. The tablet comes in 4GB/6GB RAM options along with 64GB/128GB of internal storage. It also has microSD card support for storage expansion up to 512GB.
As for the software, the device runs the Android 10 software version with Magic UI 4.0 on top. In terms of optics department, the Pad X8 features a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP selfie camera. The rest of the key features which the Honor Pad X8 offer include a USB Type-C port, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5.1 WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and a 5,100mAh battery.
Honor Pad X8 Specifications
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD 1920×1200 pixel resolution 224 PPI pixel density, 80.6% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek octa-core Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB/6GB, 64GB/128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD card.
- Software: Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0.
- Rear-facing camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 2MP, f/2.2 aperture.
- Dimensions And Weight: 240.2×159×7.55mm; 460 grams.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5100mAh.