- The Honor Play 50 Plus packs a 6,000mAh battery.
- The device features a 50MP dual-camera setup and a 8MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and dual speakers.
The Honor Play 50 Plus has been launched in China today as Honor’s latest entry-level 5G smartphone. The newly launched Honor Play 50 Plus boasts a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core chipset which is coupled with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone features a dual-camera setup, an 8MP selfie camera, and a dual speaker which has Hi-Res audio support.
Honor Play 50 Plus Pricing, Features
The Honor Play 50 Plus comes in Black, Purple, Green, and Silver colour options. The Honor Play 50 Plus 12GB RAM variant with 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 1,399 (Roughly Rs 16,100). The device is available for purchase in China via Honor’s official website.
The Honor Play 50 Plus boasts a 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. The device has a 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio display panel, and a punch-hole cutout at the centre. For security purposes, the smartphone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6020 chipset. The handset comes in two RAM and storage configurations. The base model packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, while the top-end variant ships with 12GB of RAM.
Moving onto the imaging department, the device features a dual-camera setup. The camera module includes a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The rest of the key features which the device offer includes 8MP selfie camera, dual speakers, a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C port, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, a 6,000mAh battery, and 35W fast charging.
Honor Play 50 Plus Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with MagicOS 7.2.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 35W fast charging.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Dual speakers.
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dimensions And Weight: 166.7×76.5×8.24mm; 199 grams.