- Honor V Purse features a 7.71-inch folding OLED display with 1600 nits peak brightness.
- The smartphone offers a 50MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera.
- It is just 4.3mm thick (when unfolded) and weighs 215 grams.
Honor, a few weeks back, showcased the Honor V Purse foldable smartphone at IFA, Berlin. Today, at an event in China, Honor has launched the Honor V Purse foldable. The Honor V Purse doubles as a fashion accessory as it tries to mimic the look of a purse. It can also be paired with chains, straps and tassels to give it a purse-like appearance. The Honor V Purse is under 9mm, when folded, in terms of thickness.
Honor is using an outwards folding always-on OLED display on the Honor V Purse that measures 7.71 inch in size. When unfolded, the smartphone presents itself with a 6.45-inch OLED display. Under the hood, it sports a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor which brings with it an integrated Adreno 642L GPU. It comes paired with 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.
The Honor V Purse comes equipped with a 4500mAh battery which supports 35W fast charging over a Type-C port. Honor’s latest foldable packs a 50MP primary rear camera and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens. It features an 8MP front shooter on the cover display. The smartphone offers a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Let us take a closer look at the Honor V Purse price, specifications, features, and availability.
Honor V Purse: Price and Availability
The Honor V Purse comes in 16GB + 256GB and 16GB + 512GB configuration options which are priced at RMB 5999 (approx Rs 69,800) and RMB 6599 (approx Rs 75,400) respectively. The Honor V Purse is available for pre-booking in China. There is no word on the device’s global availability yet.
Honor V Purse: Specifications and Features
- Cover Display: 6.45-inch OLED display, 2348 × 1088 pixel resolution
- Folding Display: 7.71-inch OLED display, 2348 × 2016 pixel resolution, 1600 nits peak brightness, 1.07billion colours, DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (fabbed on TSMC’s 6nm process), Adreno 642L GPU
- Memory and Storage: 16GB RAM, 256GB/ 512GB of internal storage, expandable (up to 256GB) storage with NM card slot
- Software: MagicOS 7.2, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary rear camera with an f/1.9 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture
- Battery and Charging: 4500mAh battery, 35W fast charging, USB 2.0 Type-C charging port
- Audio: Stereo speaker with Honor Histen 7.1 audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.5 × 74.7 × 8.6mm (folded) and 156.5 × 135.6 × 4.3mm (unfolded)
- Weight: 215 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou
- Colour Options: Glacier Blue, Camellia Gold, and Elegant Black