Huawei has launched a new smartphone in Malaysia today – the Nova 7i. It is a rebranded version of the Nova 6 SE that made its debut in China last December. The Nova 7i starts at RM 1,099, and a few of its highlight features include 40W Huawei SuperCharge fast charging, a quad-camera setup at the rear with a 48MP primary camera, and a display with a punch-hole. On the downside, the Nova 7i doesn’t feature Google’s service, such as Play Store and other basic apps, due to the US’ Ban on its companies to deal with Huawei.
Huawei Nova 7i: Price, Availability
The Huawei Nova 7i is available in Malaysia in only one variant – 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. And it is priced at RM 1,099 (INR 18,000 approximately). You can get it in three colors – Crush Green, Midnight Black, and Sakura Pink.
The pre-orders of the smartphone will start tomorrow (14th February 2020) at 10:08 AM. Currently, there is no information regarding the commencement date of the regular sales of the handset. It is worth mentioning that people who pre-order the Nova 7i will get Huawei Band 4 worth RM 139 for free with the device.
Huawei Nova 7i: Specifications
- Display – 6.4-inch IPS LCD with Full HD+ resolution, punch-hole placed in the top left corner of the screen
- Front camera – 16MP (f/2.0 aperture)
- Rear camera – 48MP primary (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP ultrawide (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP macro camera (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4 aperture)
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB
- Operating system – Android 10 with EMUI 10.0.1 (Lacks Google Play Store and basic Google apps)
- Battery – 4200mAh, 40W Huawei SuperCharge fast charging
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack
- Security – Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Other features – Gradiant rear panel
- Dimensions – 159.2mm x 76.3mm x 8.7mm
- Weight – 183g
- Colors – Crush Green, Midnight Black, and Sakura Pink
- Price – RM 1,099 (8GB RAM + 128GB storage)
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page