- The Infinix Note 30 5G will launch on June 14.
- The device features a 6.78-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 108MP triple-camera setup, and a 16MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone comes with an octa-core Dimensity 6020 processor and a 5,000mAh battery which supports 45W fast charging.
After a few teasers, Infinix has officially confirmed the Infinix Note 30 5G India launch date. As per the information shared by Infinix via its Twitter handle, the Infinix Note 30 5G will launch in India on June 14. The smartphone will be available for purchase in India via Flipkart. As per the previous details, the Infinix Note 30 5G will feature a JBL-powered stereo speaker which will offer enhanced audio with distortion-free volume and deeper bass. The smartphone is also expected to come with ChatGPT powered voice assistant.
Infinix Note 30 5G Launching On June 14
Considering that the handset has been launched globally, we are already aware of its specifications. We can expect the Infinix Note 30 5G India variant to offer the same features as the global model. To recall, the Infinix Note 30 5G features a 6.78-inch display that has a Full HD+ 2460×1080 pixels resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6080 processor which is coupled with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Capture life's moments in stunning detail with our ultra-high pixel camera. Stay tuned as #InfinixNote305G is launching on 14th June on Flipkart.
— Infinix India (@InfinixIndia) June 8, 2023
As far as the rest of the key features go, the handset features a triple-camera setup, which consists of a 108MP primary lens, a 2MP depth sensor and an AI camera. The smartphone boasts a 16MP selfie camera and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The device packs a 5,000mAh battery which has 45W fast charging support. The smartphone also has 5G support, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a stereo speaker setup.
Infinix Note 30 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, 240Hz touch sampling rate.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, microSD support.
- Software: Android 13 with XOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, AI camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack, dual Speaker with Sound by JBL & Hi-Res, IP53 rating.
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 45W fast charging.
- Dimensions And Weight: 168.51×76.51×8.45mm; Weight: 204.7g