- Infinix has started teasing the Racing Edition of its upcoming device.
- The company will soon debut Note 30 VIP Racing Edition in global markets.
- The device features a unique 3D Leather Lighting technology.
Infinix has been experimenting with various designs to catch consumers’ attention. The company recently announced a Cyberpunk-inspired design with customizable LEDs on the rear, which was inspired by Nothing. A report from GSMArena revealed that Infinix has announced a 3D Leather Lighting technology. The technology was tipped to debut with a special edition of Infinix Note 30 VIP.
To recall, Infinix launched the vanilla Note 30 VIP smartphone on June 2023 in India. Popular tipster Mukul Sharma exclusively shared the renders of the upcoming Note 30 VIP Racing Edition smartphone. The renders revealed the design and indicated that the launch is nearing. Infinix has officially started teasing the forthcoming Note 30 VIP Racing Edition smartphone through a new post on the global X (formerly Twitter) account.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Launch Imminent; Design and Specifications
— Infinix Mobile (@Infinix_Mobile) September 12, 2023
The teaser shared by the global X account of Infinix confirms that the brand will soon launch a special edition of the Note 30 VIP smartphone. The company confirms that the device’s upcoming special edition will be called Racing Edition. Infinix has yet to confirm the launch date of the forthcoming Racing Edition smartphone.
The company is also yet to confirm about the Indian launch of the smartphone. Mukul Sharma confirmed that the upcoming Infinix smartphone will integrate a new black leather grain back cover with tri-colour light. The tipster added that the smartphone will differ from the iQOO 11 Legend BMW Edition and Galaxy S23 Ultra BMW M Edition.
The renders shared by the tipster reveal the 3D Leather Lighting technology, primarily targeted towards Gen Z. The upcoming Infinix smartphone will be the cheapest to integrate 3D Leather Lighting technology. The technology will offer a fun and dynamic way of receiving notifications on the smartphone.
The company claims it is the first to debut highly translucent 3D Lighting Leather with a four-layer structure featuring a light guide film. The technology also features a lightproof paint layer and a transparent fibreglass material. The teaser shared by Infinix reveals a leather back panel with different LED lights. The users can choose colours ranging from Red, Blue, and Teal to customize the rear panel.
Infinix equips the smartphone with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. Under the hood, the device sports MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC, built on a 6nm process. The smartphone features a dual rear camera setup comprising 108MP primary and 2MP depth sensors. The device is backed by a 5000mAh battery paired with 68W wired fast charging tech and 50W wireless charging tech.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 900 nits peak brightness, punch-hole cutout
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC, Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB, 256GB storage, 9GB Virtual RAM support
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, dual 2MP camera
- Front-facing camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 68W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, JBL-tuned dual speakers, IP53 rating, NFC