- The Infinix Zero 30 4G offers 68W fast charging support
- Similar to the 5G mode, the Infinix Zero 30 4G has a 6.78-inch AMOLED 120Hz display
- The device features a 108MP primary camera and a 50MP front-facing camera
Infinix launched the Infinix Zero 30 5G smartphone in India last month, and today the brand has introduced its 4G variant, aptly dubbed the Infinix Zero 30 4G. This latest offering from the brand has been officially announced in Indonesia today. Compared to the 5G model, the Zero 30 5G offers some changes as it gets a different chipset and an IP54 rating. The device features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The smartphone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
Infinix Zero 30 4G Pricing, Availability, Features
The Infinix Zero 30 4G is priced at IDR 2,899,000 (Roughly Rs 15,200) in Indonesia. The device comes in Sunset Gold, Misty Green, and Pearly White colours. It will go on sale in Indonesia from October 27 i.e. tomorrow via the Lazada website.
The dual-SIM Infinix Zero 30 4G runs Android 13 out of the box with XOS 13 on top. Under the hood, the device is powered by an octa-core Helio G99 SoC which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The phone features a 6.78-inch AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution. The display panel has a 144Hz refresh rate, peak brightness of 950 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, and a punch-hole cutout at the centre which accommodates the selfie camera.
As for the optics, the handset has a triple-camera setup which consists of a 50MP primary camera. The 50MP sensor has an OIS support. Accompanying the main camera there is a 13MP ultra-wide and a 2MP depth sensor. The device features a 50MP front-facing camera which supports 4K video-recording.
Infinix Zero 30 4G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120Hz refresh rate, 388 PPI pixel density, 950 nits peak brightness.
- Software: Android 13 with XOS 13.
- Processor: Octa-core Helio G99 SoC with Mali-G77 MC9.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, 8GB Virtual RAM.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 50MP, 4K video-recording support.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 45W fast charging.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C port, NFC, FM Radio, OTG support.
- Dimensions And Weight: 164.5×75×7.9mm; 185 grams.