- The iQOO 11S will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The top-end iQOO 11S model might pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- The device is expected to feature a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, and a 4,700mAh battery.
iQOO is prepping up for the launch of the new iQOO 11 series smartphone, the iQOO 11S. The company yesterday revealed the launch date of the iQOO 11S as July 4. We have been learning new details of these upcoming smartphone courtesy of several leaks from the last few days. The device appeared on the 3C as well as MIIT certification a couple of days back. Additionally, the storage and colour options of the iQOO 11S were disclosed by Digital Chat Station recently. Now, the iQOO 11S has appeared on Geekbench ahead of launch. The benchmarking platform reveals the hardware specifications of the device.
iQOO 11S Appears On Geekbench
According to the Geekbench listing, the upcoming iQOO 11S (V2304A) will be powered by Qualcomm’s 3.19GHz Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset which will be paired with Adreno 740 GPU. The device will ship with up to 16GB of RAM. On the software side of things, the smartphone will boot Android 13 out of the box. In the Geekbench test result, the handset has managed to pull off 1992 and 5230 points in the single and multi-core test respectively.
As far as the other specifications of the device go, it is expected to flaunt a 6.78-inch E6 AMOLED display with a 2K resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The base iQOO 11S model is expected to come with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The other two variants might pack up to 16GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. The top-end model is expected to pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
For the optics purpose, the smartphone might feature a triple-camera setup. The camera module is expected to include a 50MP primary camera, a 13MP telephoto lens, and an 8MP ultra-wide lens. The front of the device might consist of a 16MP selfie camera. The whole package might draw power from a 4,700mAh battery which is confirmed to support up to 200W fast charging. As per Digital Chat Station, the device will debut in the Legendary version (Black), Track version (White), and Qiantang Tingchao (Cyan) colours.
iQOO 11S Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch E6 AMOLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout, 2K resolution.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5x RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS support, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 13MP telephoto sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Software: Android 13 with Origin OS 3.0
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speaker.
- Battery: 4,700mAh, 200W fast charging.