- The iQOO 11S top-end variant might come with 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- The device might run Android 13 out of the box with Origin OS 3.0 on top.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 50MP primary camera, a 16MP selfie camera, and a 4,700mAh battery.
iQOO is gearing up for the launch of the new smartphone in the iQOO 11 series dubbed the iQOO 11S. The design of the device was revealed by iQOO via a Weibo post a couple of days back. Additionally, the specifications of the handset were disclosed last month. Also, yesterday, renowned tipster Digital Chat Station disclosed that the iQOO 11S will pack up to 1TB of storage. Now, more detail of the device such as its RAM and storage configuration as well as colour option information is revealed courtesy of the Digital Chat Station.
iQOO 11S Tipped To Launch In Three Colour Options
According to DCS, the iQOO 11S will ship in four combinations of LPDDR5x RAM and UFS 4.0 storage. The base iQOO 11S model is expected to pack 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage, whereas the other two models might pack 16GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. The top-end variant is expected to pack 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. Apart from the RAM and storage options, the tipster also has revealed the colour options of the iQOO 11S. As per DCS, the device will be introduced in the Legendary version (Black), Track version (White), and Qiantang Tingchao (Cyan) colours.
As far as the specifications of the device go, it is expected to feature a 6.78-inch E6 AMOLED display with a 2K resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is expected to come with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 2 SoC. On the software side of things, the handset is expected to boot Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0 on top.
In terms of imaging, the device will be featuring a triple-camera setup. The camera module is expected to include a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX866V sensor) which could have OIS support. Accompanying the 50MP sensor there could be a 13MP telephoto camera and a 8MP ultra-wide lens. On the front side, the device might boast a 16MP camera. The device is likely to pack a 4,700mAh battery which could support 200W fast charging.
iQOO 11S Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch E6 AMOLED display, 2K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5x RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Android 13 with Origin OS 3.0
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, OIS support, 13MP telephoto sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speaker.
- Battery: 4,700mAh, 200W fast charging.