- The iQOO 12 5G India launch has been officially announced by the brand.
- Nipun Maurya, CEO of iQOO India, confirmed on X that the smartphone is coming soon.
- The iQOO 12 5G is touted to be India’s first smartphone with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
The iQOO 12 5G launch in India has been confirmed by the brand. Notably, the company has already announced that the upcoming flagship will launch in China on November 7. We can expect the iQOO 12 launch in India to happen soon after. Nipun Maurya, CEO of iQOO India, took to the social media platform X to announce the India launch of iQOO 12 5G. According to the post, the iQOO 12 5G will be India’s first smartphone to come with the recently launched Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 flagship mobile processor.
iQOO 12 5G Launch in India Confirmed by the Brand
— Nipun Marya (@nipunmarya) October 25, 2023
As you can see in the post above, the top executive has confirmed that the iQOO 12 5G will launch soon in India. Notably, the vivo X100, OPPO Find X7 Pro, OnePlus 12, Realme GT5 Pro, and iQOO 12 are the first batch of smartphones to come with the newly launched Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor. And if Maurya’s post is to be believed, the iQOO 12 will be the first one to arrive in India. We can expect the OnePlus 12 and Realme GT5 Pro to reach our shores as well.
Considering iQOO is known for gaming-focused smartphones, it comes as no surprise that the iQOO 12 will be the first to arrive in India with the latest flagship Snapdragon processor. Additionally, a recent leak has revealed that the handset will reportedly feature hardware-accelerated ray tracing and a dedicated display processor for ultra-realistic lighting, reflections, and shadows in mobile games.
Thanks to this, the iQOO 12 will be able to run popular games like PUBG Mobile, PUBG New State, Genshin Impact, and LoL Mobile at 144 fps with frame interpolation. Not only this, the leak also confirmed that the smartphone will be able to override the frame rate restrictions set by the developers to deliver a high-quality gaming experience.
iQOO 12 Specifications (Expected)
Previous leaks have also revealed some core specifications of the smartphone. It is tipped to come with a 1.5K, 144Hz E7 AMOLED panel, triple cameras, and more. Below are the expected specifications of the upcoming iQOO flagship.
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- RAM And Storage: 24GB RAM, 1TB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP main camera with OIS, 50MP ultra-wide lens, 64MP telephoto sensor.
- Other Features: IP64 rating, In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5,200mAh, 120W fast charging.