- iQOO has officially revealed the key specifications of its upcoming iQOO 12 ProÂ
- The device will have a 2K display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor, and an IP68 rating.
- The iQOO 12 series is set to be unveiled on November 7th in China.Â
iQOO is preparing to unveil its latest 12 series lineup. Yesterday, the iQOO CEO Nipun Marya announced that the vanilla iQOO 12 is coming to Indian shores on December 12th. Now, the company has shared details about its Pro variant on the Chinese social networking site Weibo. The forthcoming iQOO 12 Pro will have a 2K display and Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 among other things. Let’s take a closer look at iQOO’s upcoming offering.
iQOO 12 Pro Key Specifications Leaked
The iQOO 12 Pro will flaunt a 2K Samsung E7 AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate. Beneath the display, it will draw power from the newly-launched top-notch Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. The device will have an overall curved design from front to back. Besides, there will be an oval camera module at the back, which will house three camera sensors.
Furthermore, the device is reported to feature IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It will also include a dedicated Q1 self-developed gaming chip. The iQOO 12 Pro will boast 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
As per the company, the upcoming iQOO 12 series will offer improved cooling, as they have succeeded in enlarging the vapour chamber by over 40%. It incorporates a four-zone heat dissipation architecture and a 6K ultra-large vapour chamber area, as stated by the company.
The series will showcase the most extensive ultra-wide vibration motor in iQOO’s history. Additionally, there are symmetrical three-dimensional dual speakers that are said to deliver an immersive gaming experience. According to the listing on the 3C certification website, the upcoming iQOO 12 series devices will support 120W fast charging.
iQOO 12 Pro Launch and Availability
The iQOO 12 series will be available in the White Legend Edition and Black Track Edition, featuring an AG glass back, as well as a Red variant with a leather-like finish. The series is set to be unveiled on November 7th in China.
iQOO 12 Pro Expected Specifications
- Display: The phone is expected to sport a 6.7-inch AMOLED display.
- Processor: It will draw power from the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- RAM And Storage: It will likely arrive in three storage options, with the top-of-the-line variant coming with a whopping 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- Cameras: The back of the device is expected to house a 50MP OmniVision OV50H primary sensor with OIS paired with a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide sensor and a 64MP OV64B periscope telephoto zoom camera. On the front, it could feature a 16MP sensor.
- Software: The device will run on the Android 14-based Funtouch OS 14.
- Battery: It will likely pack a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.