- iQOO is touting the Neo 7 Pro as the true powerhouse.
- The iQOO Neo 7 Pro will have an independent gaming chip for superior gaming capabilities.
- The iQOO Neo 7 Pro is also confirmed to arrive in Orange colour.
iQOO is slowly and steadily building the hype around the iQOO Neo 7 Pro launch in India. The company has been sharing teasers and official details about the upcoming smartphone set to launch on July 4th. It recently revealed the complete back panel design and now, the company has shared details about crucial specifications of the smartphone.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro Processor Details Confirmed
The iQOO Neo 7 Pro is now confirmed to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. This is a flagship chipset featuring an ARM Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. It has an Adreno 730 GPU for handling graphics-intensive tasks like gaming.
The smartphone will also have an Independent Gaming (IG) chip that will improve the gaming experience for mobile gamers. It will have a Motion Control feature that will allow gamers to interact with games intuitively. This feature is also available on iQOO Neo 7 where it provides users with six motion control options: left-hand lifting, right-hand lifting, left-leaning, right-leaning, horizontal forward pressing, and horizontal backwards pressing.
Since it does not make much sense to have a smartphone for gaming if you have to spend a lot of time waiting for it to charge, the iQOO Neo 7 Pro will come with 120W FlashCharge fast charging tech. iQOO says this will allow users to charge up to 50% of the battery within just 8 minutes. The smartphone will have a premium leather finish design on the back. It is confirmed to arrive in Orange colour but we may also have other colour options.
As mentioned in the beginning, the iQOO Neo 7 Pro will launch in India on July 4th. The smartphone will be manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility as part of the company’s Make in India commitment. The pricing details are unknown but is expected to be around Rs 40,000.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits of peak brightness, 1.5K resolution, punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/ 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Rear camera: 50MP, Optical image stabilisation (OIS), 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 16MP.
- Other Specifications: 5G, dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, In-display fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 5000mAh, 120W fast charging support.