- iQOO Neo 7 Pro will launch next month in India.
- The Neo 7 Pro will be a rebadged version of the Neo 7 Racing Edition available in China.
- The phone is likely to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
iQOO has confirmed the India launch date of the Neo 7 Pro 5G in India. The company will launch its first Pro smartphone under the Neo series in India on July 4. The device will sit above the existing Neo 7 5G in India. It will take on the likes of some of the powerful smartphones under Rs 40,000 in India, such as the OnePlus 11R 5G, Vivo V27 Pro 5G, etc. iQOO has been teasing the launch of the phone ahead of its launch. The company recently confirmed that the Neo 7 Pro India variant will launch in an Orange colour option.
MySmartPrice recently did an exclusive report, which revealed the specifications of the Neo 7 Pro. Let’s take a look at the iQOO Neo 7 Pro India launch date, specifications and features known so far ahead of its launch.
iQOO Neo 7 Pro India Launch Date: Everything We Know So Far
iQOO has confirmed that the Neo 7 Pro will debut in India during the first week of July. The smartphone will launch on July 4. Ahead of the launch, iQOO has already confirmed that the device will launch in an orange colour option. The Neo 7 Pro’s camera module has a rectangular design.
We can confirm that the Neo 7 Pro India variant will be a rebadged version of the Neo 7 Racing Edition, which was launched earlier this year in China. The Neo 7 Pro Racing Edition has a powerful Snapdragon SoC, a triple-camera setup on the back and a 120Hz AMOLED display. The phone also packs LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
Here’s a quick look at the iQOO Neo 7 Pro 5G India variant’s specifications and features known so far:
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen will offer a Full HD+ resolution and support HDR10+. The display will remain flat with thin bezels around it. There will also be a hole-punch cutout at the top for the front camera.
- Performance: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 with Adreno 730 GPU.
- Rear camera: 50MP primary camera sensor with optical image stabilisation (OIS), an 8MP secondary camera with an ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro camera sensor.
- Front camera: 16MP.
- Battery and fast charging: 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging out of the box. No wireless charging support.
- RAM/ storage: 8GB/ 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/ 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Software: Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 (India),
- Other specifications: In-display fingerprint scanner, dual speakers, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, dual-SIM, etc.