- iQOO Z7 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC.
- It offers a curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1300 nits peak brightness.
- The smartphone packs a 64MP camera with OIS and a 16MP selfie camera.
iQOO, last week, introduced a new Z-series smartphone – the iQOO Z7 Pro – in the Indian market. The iQOO Z7 Pro will be available for purchase for the first time today in the country. The latest Z series smartphone from iQOO packs the MediaTek Dimesnity 7200 processor under the hood. The iQOO Z7 Pro features a curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole at the center.
The iQOO Z7 Pro comes equipped with a 64MP primary camera which features OIS support. It packs a 4600mAh battery unit under the hood which supports 66W fast charging. The smartphone boots the latest version of Android, which is Android 13. iQOO has also promised two years of Android version upgrade and three years of security patch updates for the its latest Z series phone.
Let us take a closer look at the iQOO Z7 Pro price in India, launch offers, specifications, and features.
iQOO Z7 Pro 5G: Price in India, Launch Offers, and Availability
The iQOO Z7 Pro 5G price in India is Rs 23,999 for the 8GB + 128GB configuration option. The Z-series smartphone also comes in an 8GB + 256GB variant which is priced at Rs 24,999 in the country. The smartphone will be available for purchase starting at 12:00 PM, today (September 5) exclusively via Amazon and iQOO Store.
As a launch offer, iQOO is offering a flat Rs 2000 discount on the purchase of its latest smartphone using SBI and HDFC card transactions. These bank offers are applicable on purchasing via Amazon. Those buying the iQOO Z7 Pro through the iQOO Store will be eligible for a Rs 2000 instant discount with ICICI and HDFC Credit Card (EMI and non-EMI) and Debit Card transactions.
iQOO Z7 Pro 5G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.78 curved AMOLED display, Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits peak brightness, 80,00,000:1 contrast ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 7200 (fabricated on TSMC’s 4nm process), Mali G610 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB /256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB extended RAM
- Software: Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13, upgradeable to Android 14 and Android 15
- Cameras: 64MP primary camera with OIS, 2MP bokeh camera, Aura light LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 4600mAh battery, 66W FlashCharge
- Audio: Single speaker, Type-C audio port
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.10 × 74.80 × 7.36 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, Glonass Galileo, and BeiDou
- Colour Options: Graphite Matte and Blue Lagoon
iQOO Z7 Pro 5G: Top Alternatives
|iQOO Z7 Pro 5G||Infinix Zero 30 5G||Realme 11 Pro 5G|
|Display||6.78-inch Curved AMOLED
120Hz, Full HD+, 1300nits
|6.78-inch Curved AMOLED,
144Hz, Full HD+, 950nits
|6.7-inch Curved AMOLED
120Hz, Full HD+, 950nits
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 7200||MediaTek Dimensity 8020||MediaTek Dimensity 7050|
|Realme UI 4.0
|Camera||64MP OIS + 2MP||108MP OIS + 13MP (UW)||100MP OIS + 2MP|
|Charging||66W FlashCharge||68W Fast Charging||67W SuperVOOC Charging|
|Price||Rs 23,999 (8+128GB)
Rs 24,999 (8+256GB)
|Rs 23,999 (8+256GB)
Rs 24,999 (12+256GB)
|Rs 23,999 (8+128GB)
Rs 24,999 (8+256GB)