- The iQOO Z8 could be powered by Dimensity 8200 SoC.
- The device is expected to feature a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The iQOO Z8 will offer 44W fast charging support as revealed by 3C certification.
iQOO is prepping up for the launch of the iQOO Z8 series smartphones such as the iQOO Z8 and the iQOO Z8x. These devices were tipped to launch in China by the end of this month as per the previous report. However, a new leak now has revealed that the iQOO Z8x will not launch this month. Additionally, tipster Panda is Bald has revealed the iQOO Z8 launch timeline and RAM and storage variants.
iQOO Z8 Colour Options, Expected Launch Leaked Online
As per the tipster Panda is Bald, the iQOO Z8 will launch in China in early September. The device is said to pack up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
Furthermore, the tipster also has disclosed that the Z8 will release in Black, Blue, and Isle of Man (Green) colour options. The previous leak suggests that the iQOO Z8 will boast a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. For security purposes, the handset is rumoured to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Z8 is expected to boot Android 13 out of the box with OriginOS 3.0 on top. The device was also recently spotted on Geekbench. The benchmark listing revealed that the smartphone will be powered by Dimensity 8200 chipset.
As far as the other specifications of the phone go, it is said to feature a 64MP primary camera which could have an OIS. A 5,000mAh battery is likely to be equipped with the device which could support 120W fast charging. The other specifications of the Z8 still remain under wrap.
Moving onto the iQOO Z8x, it could be powered by Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC. The device was spotted on Geekbench a couple of days back. The benchmark listing revealed that the device will run Android 13 out of the box.
Furthermore, the smartphone is expected to pack up to 8GB of RAM. It is also rumoured to feature a Full HD+ 120Hz display similar to the iQOO Z7x. The handset also has recently received the 3C certification. The listing revealed that the device will offer 44W fast charging support.
iQOO Z8 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.64-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 8200 SoC with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB RAM, 512GB internal storage.
- Software: Android 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera with OIS.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging support.