- The iQOO Z8 and the iQOO Z8x come with a 6.64-inch 120Hz display.
- These devices feature a dual-camera setup.
- The iQOO Z8 is powered by a Dimensity 8200 SoC, whereas the Z8x packs an octa-core Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC.
iQOO has launched the iQOO Z8 and the iQOO Z8x smartphones in China today. Both these devices from iQOO come with a 6.64-inch display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. These devices feature a dual-camera setup, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Both smartphones pack up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. These devices run Android 13 out of the box with OriginOS 3.0 skin on top. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications and pricing of the iQOO Z8 series ahead:
iQOO Z8, Z8x Pricing, Availability
The iQOO Z8 comes in Moon Porcelain White, Hoshino Ao (Blue), and Yaoye Black colour options. The base model of the iQOO Z8 which comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage is priced at CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs 18,200), whereas the variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs 20,800). The top-end variant of the iQOO Z8 which comes with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs 22,700).
The iQOO Z8x comes in similar colour options as that of the Z8. The iQOO Z8x costs CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs 14,900) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model. The variant with 8GB/12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,399 (roughly Rs 15,900) and CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs 17,100) respectively. Both these devices are available for pre-order in China and they will go on sale from September 7.
iQOO Z8, iQOO Z8x Specifications, Features
The newly introduced iQOO Z8 series sports a 6.64-inch IPS LCD display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 91.06% screen-to-body ratio, a 19:9 aspect ratio, and a punch-hole cutout that houses the selfie camera. Under the hood, the iQOO Z8 is powered by an octa-core Dimensity 8200 SoC, whereas the Z8x comes with a Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset. Both the smartphones features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for the security purpose.
The iQOO Z8 sports a dual-camera setup. The camera module includes a 64MP primary camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The iQOO Z8x also has a dual-camera setup, except that it includes a 50MP primary camera. The iQOO Z8 packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 120W fast charging, whereas the Z8x comes equipped with a 6,000mAh battery, offering 44W fast charging support. These devices boot Android 13-based OriginOS 3.0 skin on top.
iQOO Z8, iQOO Z8x Specifications
- Display: 6.64-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout, 19:9 aspect ratio, 91.06% screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 8200 processor (iQOO Z8), Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset (iQOO Z8x).
- Software: Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB internal storage (iQOO Z8), 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage (iQOO Z8)
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, OIS, 2MP sensor (iQOO Z8), 50MP primary camera, 2MP secondary lens (iQOO Z8x).
- Front-facing camera: 16MP (iQOO Z8), 8MP (iQOO Z8x).
- Other features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock.
- Connectivity: 5G, dual-SIM card slot, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.3, GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 164.58×75.80×8.79mm; 200 grams (iQOO Z8), 164.63×75.80×9.10mm; 200 grams (iQOO Z8x).
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 44W fast charging, 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging.