itel has launched two new smartphones, the itel P40+ and the itel A60s in India today. The newly launched itel P40+ is a part of the Power series and it features a 6.82-inch display with an HD+ resolution. The device has a 90Hz refresh rate, a dual-camera setup, 4GB Virtual RAM, and a massive 7,000mAh battery. On the other hand, the itel A60s comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone also has 4GB Virtual RAM support. It features a 6.6-inch display with an HD+ resolution, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a dual-camera setup.
itel P40+, itel A60s Price In India, Availability
The itel P40+ is priced at Rs 8,099. The device comes in a single 4GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. The itel A60s base model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage costs Rs 6,299. Both smartphones will be available for purchase in India from July 11 via Amazon. The itel A60s also comes in 4GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. This variant will be available for sale from July 13 via retail outlets. The itel A60s comes in Shadow Black, Moonlit Violet, and Glacier Green colours, whereas the itel P40+ comes in Force Black and Ice Cyan colours.
itel P40+ Specifications, Features
The itel P40+ has a sleek design and a 6.82-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution. The handset has a punch-hole cutout and a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Unisoc T606 chipset which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone has a 13MP primary camera, a VGA sensor, an 8MP selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and face unlock support. As for the software, the device boots Android 13 out of the box. The smartphone packs a 7,000mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
itel P40+ Specifications
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T606 chipset.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, 4GB Virtual RAM support.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP primary camera, VGA sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Software: Android 13.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock support.
- Battery: 7,000mAh, 18W fast charging.
- Colours: Force Black, Ice Cyan.
itel A60s Specifications, Features
The itel A60s flaunts a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution. The device arrives as a successor to the itel A60 smartphone. Powering the A60s under the hood there is a Unisoc SC9863A1. The smartphone packs up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Similar to P40+, the A60s has 4GB Virtual RAM support. The other key features which the itel A60s offer include is 8MP primary camera, a QVGA sensor, a 5MP selfie camera, a 5,000mAh battery, and 10W charging support.
itel A60s Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution, water-drop-shaped notch.
- Processor: Unisoc SC9863A1 SoC.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage, 4GB Virtual RAM support.
- Software: Android 12.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP, QVGA sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP.
- Other Features: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock support.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging.
- Colours: Shadow Black, Moonlit Violet, Glacier Green.