- The Lava Blaze 2 5G is tipped to sport MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC under the hood
- The smartphone might offer a 50MP primary rear camera
- It is tipped to feature support for 18W fast charging over a Type-C port
Lava is gearing up to launch a new Blaze series smartphone – the Lava Blaze 2 5G in the Indian market. Even though the company has yet to reveal the Lava Blaze 2 5G India launch date, it has already started dropping teasers for the upcoming launch. The company, via a teaser, showcased a glimpse of the rear circular camera module.
Now, in a new development, tipster Mukul Sharma has posted a render of the upcoming Blaze series handset on X (formerly Twitter). The leaked render showcases the the Lava Blaze 2 5G in a black colour. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Lava Blaze 2 will Feature a Circular Camera Module and Ring Light
The Lava Blaze 2 5G render showcases the rear panel of the device. It confirms that the device will feature a circular camera module on the rear. This huge circular camera module will accommodate two rear camera lenses and an LED flash. Apart from this, AI Camera text can also be seen in the middle of the circular module.
Mukul further reveals that the Lava Blaze 2 5G will be the first device in the segment to feature a Ring Light. Seems like Lava will equip the rear panel of the device with a circular LED light. The tipster hasn’t revealed the functionality that the ring light will add to the upcoming Blaze series smartphone.
Lava Blaze 2 5G India Price and Key Specifications Tipped
In a separate development, Sudhanshu Ambhore claims that the Lava Blaze 2 5G India price will start around Rs 9000-10000. Alongside, the tipster has also revealed some of the key specifications of the upcoming Blaze series smartphone.
The Lava Blaze 2 5G’s specifications leaked by Sudhanshu are in line with the specifications revealed through the handset’s hands-on video which surfaced a couple of days back. Let us take a look at the leaked specifications.
Lava Blaze 2 5G: Specifications
- Display: LCD display with centered punch hole notch
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6020 with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 4GB/ 6GB RAM, 4GB/ 6GB extended RAM, and 64GB/ 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera, secondary camera, and LED flash
- Charging: 18W fast charging, USB Type-C charging port
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Configurations: 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB