LG has just launched a new smartphone in the Indian market – the LG W10 Alpha. It is an entry-level smartphone priced at INR 9,999. A few key features of the smartphone include a 5.7-inch HD+ display, 8MP cameras at the front and rear, dual-SIM 4G, and a 3450mAh battery. The newly launched smartphone from LG competes with the likes of Redmi Note 8 and the Realme 5. Here are the complete specifications of the smartphone and its pricing, availability, and launch offer details.
LG W10 Alpha: Price and Availability
The LG W10 Alpha comes in only one variant in the Indian market – 3GB RAM + 32GB storage. And as I said earlier, it costs INR 9,999. The brand, however, hasn’t announced the sale date of the smartphone or the platforms from where will it be available to purchase. We hope that LG will reveal those details soon.
LG W10 Alpha: Specifications
- Display – 5.7-inch IPS LCD with HD+ resolution, U-shaped notch at the top
- Front camera – 8MP (Fixed focus)
- Rear camera – 8MP (Autofocus)
- Processor – UNISOC SC9863 (28nm, 8x Cortex-A53 CPU cores, Mali-T820 GPU)
- RAM – 3GB
- Storage – 32GB
- Operating system – Android 9 Pie
- Battery – 3450mAh with 7.5W charging speed
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS
- Other features – microSD card slot