- Motorola is offering a flat Rs 7000 discount on Moto Razr 40 Ultra with ICICI Bank Credit cards.
- Those purchasing Moto Razr 40 can avail Rs 5000 instant discount with ICICI Credit cards.
- A Rs 2000 discount coupon is also available on Moto Razr 40 Ultra on Amazon.
Motorola, last month, launched the Moto Razr 40 and Moto Razr 40 Ultra smartphones in the Indian market. As part of Moto Days on Amazon, Motorola is now offering deals on the Moto Razr 40 series smartphones. To recall, the Moto Razr 40 and Moto Razr 40 Ultra are the company’s latest clamshell foldables that are aimed at first-time foldable smartphone buyers.
The Moto Days sale is already live on the e-commerce platform – Amazon and will conclude on August 25. As part of the Moto Days sale, the company is offering Rs 10000 bump up exchange value on the purchase of a Moto Razr series smartphone. Those who do not have a smartphone for exchange can avail Rs 7000 and Rs 5000 bank discounts on purchases of Razr 40 Ultra and Razr 40 respectively with ICICI credit cards. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Moto Days: Deals on Moto Razr 40 Series
Motorola is offering a flat Rs 7000 discount on the purchase of Moto Razr 40 Ultra with ICICI Credit card transactions. Those purchasing the Moto Razr 40 can avail a flat Rs 5000 discount with an ICICI Credit card transaction. At the time of writing, an additional Rs 2000 coupon was also available on Amazon which brings the cost of the Moto Razr 40 Ultra down to Rs 80,999 (including the bank discount).
Those who do not have an ICICI Credit card can avail flat Rs 10000 bump-up exchange value on the purchase of Moto Razr 40 Ultra and Moto Razr 40. Readers must note that the exchange offer and bank discount can not be combined and a buyer can avail only one of these while purchasing a Razr 40 series device.
Moto Razr 40 Ultra: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.9-inch FlexView pOLED display, 10-bit panel, Full HD+ (2640 × 1080 pixels) resolution, 165Hz refresh rate, 1400nits peak brightness, 22:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+
- Cover Display: 3.6-inch QuickView pOLED display, 1056 × 1066 pixel resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 1100 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (fabricated on TSMC’s 4nm) with Adreno 730 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: Android 13
- Cameras: 12MP Primary Camera with f/1.5 aperture and OIS, 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera with Macro shot support
- Front Camera: 32MP selfie camera on folding display
- Battery and Charging: 3800mAh, 33W fast charging over USB Type-C port, 5W wireless charging
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 170.83 × 73.85 × 6.99mm (Unfolded) and 88.42 × 73.95 × 15.1 (Folded)
- Weight: 188 grams
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano + eSIM), 5G, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, and Galileo
- Others: IP52 dust and splash resistance
- Colours: Infinite Black, Glacier Blue, and Viva Magenta