- The Moto G14 will be available for purchase in India via Flipkart.
- The device will feature a 6.5-inch display with Full HD+ resolution.
- The handset will come with Unisoc T616 SoC and a 50MP dual-camera setup.
Motorola has announced the Moto G14 India launch date. As per the landing page of the device available on Flipkart, the Moto G14 will launch in India on August 1. Additionally, the landing page also confirms a few key specifications of the Moto G14 ahead of launch. The upcoming Moto G14 will boast a 6.5-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution. The handset will have a punch-hole cutout at the centre which will accommodate the selfie camera. The device will feature a dual-camera setup at the back accompanied by an LED flash.
Moto G14 To Feature 6.5-inch Full HD+ Display, 50MP Camera
The landing page on Flipkart also confirms that the Moto G14 will be available for pre-booking starting from August 1. This upcoming smartphone from Motorola will arrive as a successor to the Moto G13 which was introduced earlier this year. As mentioned above, the upcoming Moto G14 will feature a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display. The device will be powered by an octa-core Unisoc T616 SoC which will be paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. The handset will even have microSD card support which will allow storage expansion up to 1TB.
On the software side of things, the device will run Android 13 out of the box. The smartphone will also receive an Android 14 update and three years of security updates. As for the imaging purpose, the G14 will boast a 50MP primary camera. It will offer photography features such as night vision and macro vision. The whole package will draw power from a 5,000mAh battery which will support 20W fast charging support. The device will offer a talk time of up to 34 hours, a music playback time of 94 hours, and 16 hours of video playback.
For security purposes, the handset will have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor embedded in a power button. The device will also have an IP52 rating for water resistance. The teaser image available on Flipkart also confirms that the handset will launch in Black and Blue colour options.
We shall get to learn more detailed specifications and pricing information of the handset once it launches in India on August 1.
Moto G14 Specifications Confirmed
- Display: 6.5-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T616 SoC with Mali G57 MP1 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 4GB RAM, 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 13
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 20W fast charging support.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP52 rating.
- Colours: Black and Blue.