- The Moto G32 can be purchased in Rose Gold and Satin Maroon colour options from June 26.
- The Motorola Edge 40 Viva Magenta colour variant is launched in India.
- Similar to the Blue and Green variant, the Motorola Edge 40 Viva Magenta colour option has a vegan leather back.
Motorola has launched the Moto G32 in Rose Gold and Satin Maroon colour options in India. Previously, the device was introduced in the country in Satin Silver and Mineral Grey colours. Additionally, Motorola has unveiled the Moto Edge 40 in the Viva Magenta colour variant in India. The Edge 40 when launched was available in the Eclipse Black, Nebula Green and Lunar Blue colours variants. Similar to the Green and Blue colours, the newly launched Edge 40 Viva Magneta colour has vegan leather back.
Moto G32, Motorola Edge 40 New Colour Variants Availability, Pricing
The Moto G32 Rose Gold and Satin Maroon colour variants will be available from Flipkart starting from June 26. The new colour option is priced at Rs 11,999 and it will be available in 8GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. On the other hand, the Motorola Edge 40 Viva Magenta colour option will be available from Flipkart starting from June 28. The Motorola Edge 40 is priced at Rs 29,499. With bank offers, users can purchase the device for Rs 27,999.
Moto G32 Specifications, Features
The Moto G32 comes with a 6.5-inch display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 680 SoC which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The other key features which the Moto G32 offer include is 50MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP selfie camera, a 5,000mAh battery, a 3.5mm audio jack, a stereo speaker setup, Dolby Atmos support, and an IP52 rating.
Moto G32 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD display, Full HD+ 2400×1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 6nm chipset with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB storage, microSD card support.
- Software: Android 12 with My UX.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio, IP52 rating.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- Dimensions And Weight: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm; 184 grams.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, 30W fast charging.
Motorola Edge 40 Specifications, Features
The Motorola Edge 40 features a 6.55-inch pOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The smartphone comes with a Dimensity 8020 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal storage. It boasts a 50MP dual-camera setup, a 32MP front-facing camera, an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, stereo speakers, and a 4,600mAh battery.
Motorola Edge 40 Specifications
- Display: 6.55-inch pOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 1200 nits brightness.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 8020 6nm SoC with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Software: Android 13
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.4 aperture, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide autofocus camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture.
- Other Features: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones, IP68 rating
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- Battery: 4600mAh, 68W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse charging.