- The Motorola Edge 40 Neo is expected to feature a 6.55-inch pOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and Full HD+ resolution.
- The device could be powered by an octa-core Dimensity 1050 SoC.
- The smartphone will launch on September 14.
Motorola is set to launch the Motorola Edge 40 Neo smartphone on September 14. The Motorola Edge 40 is going to be the third device by Motorola in the Edge 40 series, as the company previously had introduced the Motorola Edge 40 and the Motorola Edge 40 Pro. Ahead of the official launch, we have been learning new details about the Edge 40 Neo courtesy of benchmark listing and certification. We at MySmartPrice revealed the 360-degree video of the device a couple of days back, which disclosed the design of the smartphone ahead of its debut. Now, in a recent development, the Motorola Edge 40 Neo pricing is revealed courtesy of a screenshot shared by Paras Guglani.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Pricing Surfaces
The new leak reveals that the Motorola Edge 40 Neo 12GB RAM and 256GB storage model will be priced at €338.99 (Roughly Rs 30,209). This contradicts to the earlier leak which had revealed that the device would cost €399 (roughly Rs 35,900). The actual pricing and market-specific availability details of the device should be known to us once the device launches on September 14.
The previous leak suggests that the Motorola Edge 40 Neo will feature a 6.55-inch pOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the smartphone could be equipped with an octa-core Dimensity 1050 chipset. The device is expected to pack up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. We can expect the smartphone to boot Android 13 out of the box with MyUX on top.
As for the optics purpose, the smartphone is expected to boast a dual-camera setup which could consist of a 50MP main sensor and a 13MP secondary lens. For the selfies and video-calling purpose, the device could feature a 32MP camera. A 5,000mAh battery could be equipped with the device which might support 33W fast charging. Lastly, the smartphone is also rumoured to offer an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.55-inch pOLED display, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, Punch-Hole cutout
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 1050 chipset with Mali G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with MyUX skin on top.
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary camera, 13MP secondary sensor.
- Front Camera: 32MP.
- Other Features: IP68 rating.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery.