- The Motorola Razr 40 launched at a price tag of Rs 59,999.
- The Motorola Razr 40 has a 6.9-inch 144Hz primary display and a 1.5-inch cover display.
- The Razr 40 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor.
If you are in the market looking for a flip foldable smartphone, there are multiple options to choose from. These include the likes of the Motorola Razr 40, Razor 40 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, and Tecno Phantom V Flip. The only thing is these could be out of budget for a lot of interested buyers. But thanks to the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, you have a chance to grab the latest flip foldable at a significantly low price.
Motorola Raz 40 Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2023 Deal
Amazon has revealed a special Motorola Razr 40 price during its annual Great Indian Festival sale. The latest flip smartphone that went official in India a few months ago can now be grabbed for as low as Rs 44,999. This is a huge price drop when compared to the launch price of Rs 59,999.
During the sale, the Motorola Razr 40 is available for Rs 49,999 which is a flat Rs 10,000 discount over the launch price. You can get an additional Rs 5,000 instant bank discount which would bring down the overall price to Rs 44,999. The special offer can also be availed via the Motorola India website.
It essentially makes it the most affordable flip smartphone in India. The recently launched Tecno Phantom V Flip was made available for Rs 49,999 during the early bird sale held on October 1. It is unknown if this special discounted price will be up for grabs again. The company is yet to reveal the actual sale price but as per an Amazon poster, it will cost Rs 59,999 and will be available for Rs 58,499 including bank offers.
The Razr 40 has a huge 6.9-inch primary LTPO AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ compatibility. The cover display is a 1.5-inch AMOLED panel. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor and is available in a single 8GB/128GB configuration. There is a 4,200mAh battery with 30W fast charging and wireless charging support.
Motorola Razr 40 Detailed Specifications
- Display: 6.9-inch LTPO OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, Full HD+ resolution, punch-hole cutout, 1400 nits peak brightness.
- Cover Display: 1.47-inch AMOLED display, 60Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits brightness
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor with Adreno 644 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 OS.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage
- Rear-Facing Camera: 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-Facing Camera: 32MP camera.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.3, GLONASS, Galileo, 5G, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP52 rating.
- Battery and Charging: 4200mAh battery, 30W Fast Charging, 8W Wireless Charging.