Motorola has officially launched the Motorola Razr 40 series smartphones such as the Motorola Razr 40 and the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra in India today. These devices were unveiled in the global market last month. Speaking about the specifications, both these smartphones come with a 6.9-inch pOLED display. The Razr 40 Ultra features a 3.6-inch pOLED 144Hz secondary display and a 12MP dual-camera setup. On the other hand, the Razr 40 features a 1.5-inch secondary display and a 64MP dual-camera setup. Both these devices run Android 13 out of the box and they feature a 32MP selfie camera. Let us take a look at the pricing and detailed specifications of both these new smartphones ahead:
Motorola Razr 40, Razr 40 Ultra Pricing, Availability
The Motorola Razr 40 comes in Sage Green, Summer Lilac and Vanilla Cream colours, whereas the Razr 40 Ultra comes in Infinite Black and Viva Magenta colourways. The Motorola Razr 40 is priced at Rs 59,999. The device comes in a single 8GB of RAM + 256GB of storage configuration.
The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra price in India starts at Rs 89,999 for the sole 8GB RAM + 256GB storage configuration. Both these devices will go on sale in India from July 15 via Amazon, Motorola India website, and Reliance Digital Offline store. With the ICICI Bank Credit card and Credit Card EMI transaction, users can get a Rs 7,000 discount on the Razr 40 Ultra, while the Razr 40 can be purchased for Rs 54,999 with a discount.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Specifications, Features
The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC which is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone boots Android 13 out of the box. It features a dual-camera setup consisting of a 12MP primary camera and a 13MP ultra-wide lens. The front of the device includes a 32MP selfie camera. The handset boasts a 6.9-inch pOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution, 165Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, and up to 1400 nits peak brightness. The device features a 3.6-inch pOLED display on the backside, which has a 144Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 7 protection.
The other key features which the newly launched Motorola Razr 40 Ultra include is dual-stereo speaker support, Dolby Atmos, dual-SIM card slot, 5G, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.3, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, and NFC. The device packs a 3,800mAh battery which has 33W fast charging support and 5W wireless charging.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Detailed Specifications
- Display: 6.9-inch pOLED display, 165Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution, HDR10+ support, up to 1400 nits peak brightness, 120% DCI-P3 colour gamut.
- Cover Display: 3.6-inch pOLED display, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits brightness, 144Hz refresh rate, 1100 nits peak brightness
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 OS
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 256 internal storage
- Rear-Facing Camera: 12MP primary camera, f/1.5 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Front-Facing Camera: 32MP camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM card slot, 5G, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.3, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- Other Features: IP52 rating, Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock support.
- Dimension And Weight: 170.83 × 73.85 × 6.99mm; 188 grams.
- Battery and Charging: 3800mAh battery, 33W Fast Charging, 5W Wireless Charging.
Motorola Razr 40 Specifications, Features
The Motorola Razr 40 comes with a 6.9-inch pOLED display. The device has a Full HD+ resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, and HDR10+ support. The handset features a 1.5-inch secondary display and a 32MP selfie camera. Under the hood, the Razr 40 is powered by Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC.
The other key specification which the Razr 40 offer includes a 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultra-wide lens, stereo speaker, and Dolby Atmos support. The device packs a 4,200mAh battery which has 30W fast charging and 8W wireless charging support.
Motorola Razr 40 Detailed Specifications
- Display: 6.9-inch LTPO OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, Full HD+ resolution, punch-hole cutout, 1400 nits peak brightness.
- Cover Display: 1.47-inch AMOLED display, 60Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits brightness
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor with Adreno 644 GPU.
- Software: Android 13 OS.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage
- Rear-Facing Camera: 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultra-wide lens.
- Front-Facing Camera: 32MP camera.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.3, GLONASS, Galileo, 5G, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IP52 rating.
- Battery and Charging: 4200mAh battery, 30W Fast Charging, 8W Wireless Charging.