- The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra comes with a 6.9-inch pOLED display.
- The Razr 40 Ultra features up to 12GB of RAM and a cover display of 3.6-inch.
- The device flaunts a 12MP dual-camera setup and a 32MP selfie camera.
Just yesterday, Motorola introduced the Motorola Razr 40 and the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra smartphones in the global market. These devices were unveiled in China initially a few hours prior to global launch. Both these new phones from Motorola feature a 6.9-inch pOLED display, a clamshell design, and a secondary display. Up until now, it was not known if the Razr 40 series devices will debut in India. However, in a recent development, Motorola has teased the launch of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra for the Indian market.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) June 2, 2023
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra To Launch In India Soon
The device has already cleared BIS certification back in April, which gave us the idea that the phone could launch in India soon. Speaking about the specifications, the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra features a 6.9-inch pOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 165Hz refresh rate. The secondary display on the device is of 3.6-inches, and it has a 1056×1066 pixels resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, up to 1100 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC which is coupled with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
The handset runs Android 13 out of the box. As far as the other features are concerned, the device has a 12MP dual-camera setup, a 32MP selfie camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an IP52 rating, 5G connectivity, a 3,800mAh battery, 33W fast charging, and 5W wireless charging support.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Specifications, Features
- Display: 6.9-inch pOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, HDR10+ support, up to 1400 nits peak brightness, 165Hz refresh rate.
- Cover Display: 3.6-inch pOLED display, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 144Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s 4nm octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor with Adreno 730 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/12 RAM, 256/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Software: Android 13 OS
- Rear-Facing Camera: 12MP main Camera, f/1.5 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 13MP Ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Front-Facing Camera: 32MP camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM card (eSIM + nano), 5G SA/NSA, WiFi 6E, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.3, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C port, NFC.
- Other Features: IP52 rating, Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor.
- Battery and Charging: 3800mAh battery, 33W Fast Charging, 5W Wireless Charging.
- Dimension & Weight: 170.83 × 73.85 × 6.99mm, 188 grams.