The Nokia 2.3 smartphone that made its debut in Europe earlier this month was spotted on the brand’s Indian website recently suggesting its imminent launch. And today, Nokia has finally launched the Nokia 2.3 handset in the Indian market.
Since the Nokia 2.3 is an entry-level smartphone, its specs are not all that impressive. However, what is interesting is that the device offers a one-year replacement guarantee, making this the only smartphone in India to offer it.
Aapke har kaam ko bada banane ki guarantee ab humaari kyunki aa gaya hai Nokia 2.3, 1 year replacement ki badi guarantee ke saath. Click on the link to find out more about the #BadeKaamKaPhone today. https://t.co/NqAD9cRlNI pic.twitter.com/BjIZ110imy
— Nokia Mobile India (@NokiamobileIN) December 18, 2019
Nokia 2.3: Price in India, Availability, Offers
Just like that in the global markets, the Nokia 2.3 comes in Indian in only one memory configuration – 2GB RAM + 32GB storage. And it costs INR 8,199 in the country.
The device will be available to purchase starting December 27 from Nokia’s official online store, through the brand’s authorized local stores, Croma, Reliance, Sangeetha, Poorvika, Big C, and MyG.
Nokia 2.3: Specifications
- Display – 6.2-inch IPS LCD with HD+ resolution, always-on feature
- Front camera – 5MP with f/2.4 aperture; Full HD video recording at 30FPS
- Rear camera – 13MP main + 2MP depth sensor; Full HD video recording at 30FPS
- Processor – MediaTek Helio A22 (4x Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.0 GHz, PowerVR GE8320 GPU)
- RAM – 2GB
- Storage – 32GB
- Operating system – Android 9 Pie, Android One certified device
- Battery – 4000mAh
- Connectivity – Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE. Wi-Fi n, Bluetooth v5.0, microUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack
Should You Buy Nokia 2.3?
For the same price as the Nokia 2.3, Xiaomi offers the Redmi 8 and Realme offers the 3i. It may sound blunt, but the Redmi 8, as well as the Realme 3i, offer much better specifications than the Nokia 2.3 in almost every aspect. Therefore, I think you should buy Nokia 2.3 only if you are a fan of stock Android UI. Otherwise, the Redmi 8 or the Realme 3i will suit you better.
If you are in the market for a budget smartphone, don’t forget to check out our Best Smartphone Under INR 10,000 awards before buying a handset.