- Nokia is rolling out the Android 13 update for the Nokia T20 in India.
- The Nokia T20 features a 10.4-inch IPS LCD display, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and an 8,200mAh battery.
- The Android 13 update for the Nokia T20 is 2.74GB in size and it also includes a July 2023 security patch.
Nokia introduced the Nokia T20 tablet in October 2021. The Nokia T20 comes with a 10.4-inch IPS LCD display, Unisoc T160 SoC, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and an 8,200mAh battery. The Nokia T20 was launched with Android 11 OS, and it also received the Android 12 update back in November last year. Now, in a recent development, Nokia has started rolling out the Android 13 update for the Nokia T20 in India. The update is 2.74GB in size, and it also includes the July 2023 security patch.
Android 13 Update For Nokia T20 Brings July 2023 Security Patch
Furthermore, the Android 13 update for the Nokia T20 offers new media control. The update also fixes numerous bugs. With this new software update, users will now be required to give permission to newly downloaded apps to send notifications. As mentioned above, the update also includes the July 2023 security patch. The Android 13 update for the Nokia T20 will be the last Android update, as the company while announcing the tablet had promised two Android OS updates. However, the device will still continue to receive monthly security patches for one more year. Here’s the changelog of the new software release:
Nokia T20 Android 13 Update Changelog
Nokia T20 Specifications
- Display: 10.4-inch IPS LCD display, 400 nits brightness, 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 aspect ratio, 224 PPI pixel density.
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc T610 SoC with Mali-G52 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 5MP.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, FM Radio, a 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: IP52 rating, Stereo speaker.
- Battery: 8,200mAh, 15W wired fast charging support.