Nothing Phone (1) is now receiving a new software update. The company is now pushing out Nothing OS 1.1.4 to its users globally. The latest update for the phone brings camera improvements, new features, system improvements, and bug fixes. In addition, the update also brings the latest security patch. Nothing OS 1.1.3 was released back in August with camera improvements and other changes.
The update brings the majority of the changes to the camera app. Now, users can use the Nothing watermark in the images they click. The company says, the update also improves ultra-wide camera colour calibration, colour consistency, increased shooting speed when using HDR in UW mode, and better Night mode shots with true-to-life colours. Let’s take a look at the changes and improvements.
Nothing OS 1.1.4 Update Rolling Out
Here is the official changelog of the Nothing OS 1.1.4 including camera, system, and other changes.
- New option to add a Nothing themed watermark to the camera app.
- Improved ultra-wide camera colour calibration and increased colour consistency between main and ultra-wide sensors.
- New motion detection algorithm added for improved stability when shooting moving objects.
- Increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Night mode shots are true-to-life with increased colour accuracy.
- Sharper, more naturally bright portraits shot on the front camera.
- New option to flip the 3-button navigation bar.
- Now supports LHDC high-definition audio.
- Updated to September Security Patch.
- Reduced battery consumption for Always On Display and other use cases.
- Improved thermal performance.
- New UI for system updates.
- Improved Face Unlock algorithm.
- Additional general bug fixes.
We've worked to make Phone (1)'s camera even better. All you have to do is update to the latest Nothing OS version.
— Nothing (@nothing) September 28, 2022
Nothing once again confirmed that the company is working around the clock and won’t rush on updates at the expense of user experience. This also applies to Nothing OS based on Android 13. The beta version of Android 13 is expected to roll out by the end of 2022 and the stable version for the same will release in early 2023.
Nothing Phone (1) is currently available in India with Rs 4,000 instant discount with bank offers on Flipkart.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page