- The Nothing Phone (2) will be available for pre-order from June 29 via Flipkart.
- Those who pre-order the device can get 50% off on the Nothing Ear (Stick) and Nothing accessories package.
- The Nothing Phone (2) is confirmed to pack Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
Nothing is set to launch the Nothing Phone (2) in the global and Indian markets on July 11. Ahead of the official launch, the company has been confirming several specifications of the Phone (2). The brand has already confirmed that the device will feature a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. It is also revealed that the smartphone will pack a bigger battery than the Phone (1). Now, ahead of the next month’s launch, Nothing has now confirmed the pre-order details of the Nothing Phone (2).
Nothing Phone (2) Pre-Order Offers Announced
The Nothing Phone (2) pre-orders will begin in India starting from June 29 at 12 PM via Flipkart. Alongside, the pre-order details, Nothing also has announced a few exclusive offers for the customers who pre-order the device. Those who pre-order the Nothing Phone (2) will get 50% off on the Nothing Ear (Stick). Additionally, customers can get 50% off on the Nothing accessories package and instant cashback with the leading banks. Here’s how you can pre-order the Nothing Phone (2).
How To Pre-Order Nothing Phone (2)?
- Customers who wish to pre-order the device will have to visit the Nothing Phone (2) pre-order page on Flipkart after 12 PM on June 29.
- You will need to pay Rs 2,000 refundable deposit to secure the order.
- After paying Rs 2,000, then come back between July 11(9 PM) and July 20 (11:59 PM) on Flipkart.
- You will have to choose the variant.
- Pay the remaining balance and claim the exclusive pre-order offers.
- Then Get the Nothing Phone (2) when the sale begins.
Considering that the customers need to come back by July 20th to choose a variant, we can expect the Nothing Phone (2) to go on sale in India from July 21. To recall, the Nothing Phone (1) went on sale in India on July 21 last year. The Phone (1) was available for pre-order in India from July 18.
Nothing Phone (2) Specifications
Speaking about the specifications, the Nothing Phone (2) is expected to feature an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the smartphone is confirmed to feature Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The device might pack up to 12GB of RAM. The handset is expected to launch in 256GB and 512GB storage configurations. As for the software, the smartphone will be running Nothing OS 2.0 out of the box which will be based on Android 13 OS.
The device is also confirmed to pack a bigger battery capacity than the Phone (1). The rest of the key specifications of the Phone (2) remains under wrap. The device was spotted at NBTC certification a few days back. Prior to the NBTC certification, the smartphone also had received the BIS certification.