NVIDIA RTX 30 series of GPUs is the company’s latest series of flagship graphics processors. The RTX 3070, 3080, and 3090 were announced a few months ago at this point. However, we didn’t have much information about the RTX 30 series mobile chipsets.
However, gaming chips were always on the cards. We had heard some rumor chatter about the RTX 30 mobile lineup, and now NVIDIA has officially released the chips. NVIDIA is launching RTX 30 Mobile GPUs. This new series will be powering a whopping 70+ models of laptops of the coming generation.
NVIDIA Debuts RTX 30 Mobile GPUs, RTX 3060, 3070, and 3080, Starting USD 999
Team Green has just unveiled its next generation of mobile GPUs. The RTX 30 series mobile GPUs come with up to 2x the efficiency, all new 3rd Gen Max-Q technology, and more. Here’s NVIDIA’s lineup for the RTX 30 mobile GPUs:
- GeForce RTX 3060 delivers 90 frames per second on the latest games with ultra settings at 1080p. RTX 3060 laptops start at $999 and are faster than laptops featuring NVIDIA’s previous flagship GPU, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, which typically sell for $2,500.
- GeForce RTX 3070 is a 1440p gaming beast, delivering 90 frames per second with ultra settings at 1440p. RTX 3070 laptops start at $1,299 and are 50 percent faster than those equipped with the RTX 2070.
- GeForce RTX 3080 is NVIDIA’s new flagship laptop GPU. With up to 16GB of G6 memory, it powers the world’s fastest laptops for gamers and creators. It delivers 100+ frames per second with ultra settings at 1440p. Systems featuring the RTX 3080 start at $1,999.
NVIDIA RTX 30 mobile GPUs come with a bunch of next-gen tech from team green:
- Dynamic Boost 2.0: With Dynamic Boost 2.0, AI networks balance the power between the CPU, GPU, and now, GPU memory, depending on where the system needs it the most — constantly optimizing for maximum performance.
- WhisperMode 2.0: WhisperMode 2.0’s AI-powered algorithms manage the CPU, GPU, system temperatures, and fan speeds to deliver great acoustics at the best possible performance.
- Resizable BAR: This advanced PCI Express technology enables all of the GPU memory to be accessed by the CPU at once, providing a performance boost in many games.
- NVIDIA DLSS: NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling uses AI and RTX Tensor Cores to deliver up to 2x the performance at the same power.
NVIDIA is promising global availability starting later this month, with RTX 3070/3080 laptops coming first, followed by RTX 3060 laptops.
Talk to us in the comments, down below!