OnePlus, earlier this week, launched the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone in global markets including India. Within a few days after the launch, the brand has now started rolling out a software update for its flagship handset. The update brings several camera and network optimizations to the OnePlus 10 Pro. OnePlus took to OnePlus Community to make an announcement for the same.
The Indian variant of the OnePlus 10 Pro is receiving an update with firmware version NE2211_11.A.11. Whereas, OnePlus 10 Pro users in Europe are receiving NE2213_11.A.12 update as per the announcement. Let us take a look at the changes that the update brings to the OnePlus 10 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro Update Changelog
As reported by several users on Twitter, the OnePlus 10 Pro Indian units are receiving an update with an OTA size of 809MBs. With the update, OnePlus has optimized the portrait mode output. The brand has also optimized the focusing speed for slow-motion videos.
The company also claims to have optimized the fingerprint algorithm which results in an improved success rate of unlocking. The update also brings with it optimized WiFi performance. Take a look at the changelogs below,
- [Optimized] the speed of focusing for videos shot in SLO-MO mode
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos in PORTRAIT mode
- [Optimized] the white balance effect for the front camera
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm and improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] games performance and fluency
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] timeliness and stability of Wi-Fi connections, enhance Wi-Fi experience
- [Fixed] the issue of unstable mobile signal in specific scenarios
OnePlus says that the update is rolling out in phases, so it might take a while before the update appears on your unit. Also, do not forget to check out our OnePlus 10 Pro review, in case you’re interested in buying it.
What do you think of the OnePlus 10 Pro? Do let us know down in the comments below.