OnePlus 10R has started receiving its first software update. To recall, the handset launched a couple of weeks ago in the Indian market and is exclusive to India and China for now. The first software update for the OnePlus 10R carries firmware version CPH2411_11.A.03 and brings several optimizations and bug fixes to the devices. OnePlus took to the OnePlus Community forum to make a formal announcement for the same. Let us take a closer look at what the new update has in store for OnePlus 10R users.
OnePlus 10R A.03 Update Changelogs,
The latest update for the OnePlus 10R brings optimized power consumption in certain scenarios, so after updating the devices, users should experience better battery life. OnePlus has also optimized the clarity of portrait photos taken with the primary rear camera.
Apart from it, the update also brings a fix for the issue which caused the screen being displayed abnormally in Always-On display mode. Check out the official changelogs below,
- [Optimized] the compatibility of OTG connection
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Fixed] the issue of interruption when connecting to a computer to transfer large files
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally in Always-On Display mode
- [Fixed] the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally and adjusting brightness did not take effect after unlocking with fingerprint
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the clarity of portrait photos taken by rear main camera
OnePlus says that the update rollout is incremental, so only a small batch of users will get the update first, and the company will begin a broader rollout after a few days.
OnePlus 10R Specifications and Features
The OnePlus 10R offers a triple rear camera setup including a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro lens. For selfies and video calls, it relies on a 16MP front shooter.
Have you received the A.12 firmware update on your OnePlus 10R? Do let us know down in the comments section.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page