OnePlus has started rolling out yet another update for the OnePlus 10T. This is the third update for the smartphone within a month of launch. To those unaware, the OnePlus 10T made its debut on August 3 in the country and has already received A.05 and A.06 update in the past weeks. Now, the brand has started rolling out A.07 update for the OnePlus 10T in India.
The latest update for the OnePlus 10T comes with firmware version CPH2413_11.A.07 and is rolling out in India. OnePlus 10T A.07 update also brings with it an updated August Android security patch along with several camera optimizations. Let us take a closer look at what the new update has in the store for OnePlus 10T users.
OnePlus 10T A.07 Update Brings Several Camera Optimizations
OnePlus has started rolling out A.07 update with August Android security patch for the OnePlus 10T users in India. The update brings an optimized portrait mode for the front camera. Along with it, the brand has also optimized the night mode performance for the ultra-wide-angle lens.
Apart from it, the update also brings an optimized touch experience and improves WiFi stability. Take a look at the official changelogs below,
- Optimizes the screen touch experience when playing games.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves the network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the ultra-wide lens in Night Mode.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of Portrait Mode when using the front camera.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the camera in the backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional crash in specific scenarios.
OnePlus has confirmed that the update rollout is incremental, so the update may not be available for all OnePlus 10T users as of now. However, we can expect the brand to complete the rollout for the OnePlus 10T A.07 update in the next few days/weeks.