- The OnePlus 11 is receiving the OxygenOS 14 beta 2 update in India and North America.
- The new software update fixes several issues related to swipe-up gestures and screen flickering.
- The OTA update will be available for those user who have enrolled for the OxygenOS 14 beta update earlier.
OnePlus released the OxygenOS 14 beta 1 software update for the OnePlus 11 a few days back. The new software update brought improved photo and video-related permission management, upgrades to aquamorphic design, and added aquamorphic-themed ringtones. The update was released by OnePlus in India and North America. Now, the Chinese smartphone maker has released the OxygenOS 14 open beta 2 software update for the OnePlus 11. Similar to the OxygenOS 14 beta 1, this new update is available for download in India and North America region.
The newly rolling out OxygenOS 14 open beta 2 software update fixes an issue which caused third-party applications to crash. Furthermore, the update also fixed the screen flicker and swipe-up gestures issue. The OxygenOS 14 open beta 2 update also has solved the issue related to the camera application. Here’s the changelog of the new software release:
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 Changelog
• Fixes an issue that might cause some third-party apps to crash.
• Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when certain apps are opened.
• Fixes an issue where swipe-up gestures might not work.
• Fixes a volume issue with Bluetooth headphones.
• Fixes a display issue that might affect the status bar when you switch between landscape and portrait mode in Camera.
• Fixes an issue where the toolbar in Camera might fail to be hidden.
• Fixes a display issue that might occur in Camera when you turn on Interval shooting in landscape mode.
As mentioned by OnePlus on its community forum, in order to update your device to OxygenOS 14 open beta 2, make sure that your unit is running the OxygenOS 13.1 version. Also, users should ensure that they have 4GB of storage available as well as the battery capacity of the smartphone should be above 30%. OnePlus notes that currently the carrier version of the devices aren’t compatible with beta builds.
In a piece of related news, OnePlus recently announced the OxygenOS 14 which is based on the Android 14 software version. The newly introduced OxygenOS 14 brings in a proprietary platform called as Trinity Engine, which consists of six technologies that unleash the full potential of the smartphone’s hardware. Furthermore, the new software version also includes features such as HyperBoost, HyperTouch, and HyperRendering. In addition to this, the company also has added encryption technology named Strong Box. Lastly, in the new software version users will be able to pixelate images while sharing details such as contact number and credit card.
Alongside announcing the OxygenOS 14, OnePlus also announced that the new software version will be available in the form of a beta update for the OnePlus Pad, OnePlus Nord 3 5G, OnePlus 11R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, and OnePlus 10T 5G in October.