OnePlus has started rolling out new updates to its range of smartphones in India. The company has rolled out the updates to OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T. The new updates bring a host of interesting features and bug fixes to all the smartphones. It also brings the new January security patch to all the three smartphones. Let’s take a closer look at the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T latest OxygenOS updates.
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8T Get New OxygenOS Update
OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS updates to the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T smartphones in India and other regions. The update comes with build number 220.127.116.11.KB05DA for the OnePlus 8T, 18.104.22.168.IN21DA for OnePlus 8, and 22.214.171.124.IN11DA for the OnePlus 8 Pro.
The official changelog reveals that the updates add January 2021 security patch all the three smartphones. It also optimizes the experience of using a long screenshot. The update also brings the stuttering problem of some applications. Here’s the full changelog of the new update:
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.01
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls
However, it is important to note that the OTA updates will be rolled out incrementally. The updates will reach a small percentage of users first and after that, the company will start a broader roll out in a few days. Users can check for the update by going to Settings > Software Update.