- OnePlus Nord 3 will launch with a MediaTek SoC.
- The device will sport a triple-camera setup on the back.
- There is a flat display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a hole-punch cutout.
OnePlus is gearing up for the launch of the Nord 3 5G. The company is likely to launch its top-of-the-line Nord series smartphone later this month or possibly in July in Europe and India. The exact launch date of the phone is likely to be confirmed soon. Meanwhile, some key details about the upcoming OnePlus Nord 3 have leaked online. Design renders of the Nord 3 5G have been leaked by tipster Roland Quandt. In his report, the tipster revealed the design of the phone from the front and back. The leaked renders confirm that the Nord 3 is a rebadged version of another OnePlus smartphone launched in China.
The tipster also listed some key specifications of the Nord 3, which suggest that the device’s global variant will have a different camera compared to its Chinese variant. Let’s take a look at the OnePlus Nord 3 design renders, specifications and other details known so far.
OnePlus Nord 3 Design: A Sneak Peek
The OnePlus Nord 3 will pack some premium hardware. The device is expected to launch soon in India and Europe in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, the WinFuture report confirms that the Nord 3 will be a rebadged Ace 2V from China. Design renders shared by tipster Quandt reveal that the global variant will launch in Green and Grey colour options.
The design is pretty much the same as the Ace 2V in China. The phone has two circular cutouts on the back for the triple-camera setup. There are also two LED flash modules next to the camera cutouts. The flat frame seems to be made of plastic and houses the power button below the alert slider on the right edge. The volume rocker is on the left edge. At the bottom edge is the USB Type-C port sandwiched between the primary speaker grille and the SIM tray. The top edge has cutouts for the microphone and possibly an IR blaster.
On the front, the Nord 3 5G has a hole-punch cutout at the top of the display. The screen is flat and sports thin bezels around it.
OnePlus Nord 3: Key Specifications Leaked
The report also listed some of the key specifications of Nord 3. Compared to the OnePlus Ace 2V, the global variant of the Nord flagship will feature a new camera sensor. OnePlus launched the Ace 2V in China with a 64MP main camera. However, the Nord 3 is tipped to feature a 50MP camera sensor on the back. Let’s take a look at the OnePlus Nord 3 specifications, features and other details known so far:
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution of 2772 x 1240 pixels and support for a 120Hz refresh rate
- Performance: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB/ 16GB, 128GB/ 256GB
- Battery and fast charging: 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging support
- Rear camera: 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP macro sensor
- Front camera: 16MP
- Software: Oxygen OS 13 based on Android 13 out of the box
- Other specifications: Alert slider, in-display fingerprint scanner, 5G support, IR blaster, up to 12GB of virtual RAM support, etc