- OnePlus Nord 3 might launch by next month in various markets.
- The phone is likely to launch with two storage options.
- The device will feature a Dimensity 9000 SoC.
OnePlus is expected to launch the Nord 3 5G very soon. The company has not confirmed any details about the launch of its top-of-the-line Nord series smartphone. The device is likely to debut later this month or in July. While we wait for the launch details, a new leak has now revealed the price of the Nord 3 5G. The leak comes hours after the design renders of the upcoming Nord 3 5G were leaked online.
According to tipster Roland Quandt, OnePlus will launch the Nord 3 with two storage options in global markets. The tipster has revealed the phone’s European pricing for both storage options. Let’s take a look at the OnePlus Nord 3 price, specifications and other details known so far.
OnePlus Nord 3 5G: Price and Everything Else Leaked So Far
OnePlus is tipped to launch the Nord 3 5G soon in two storage options. The base model will pack 8GB RAM and offer 128GB of storage. It is tipped to be priced at EUR 449 (roughly Rs 39,900). There will also be a 256GB storage option, which will come with 16GB of RAM. This variant of the Nord 3 5G will be priced at EUR 549 (roughly Rs 48,800).
The device is likely to be priced much lower in India. It is possible that the 8GB RAM variant of the Nord 3 will be priced under Rs 35,000, whereas the higher storage option with 16GB of RAM could be priced under Rs 40,000. That way, the phone will continue to sit below the OnePlus 11R 5G, which has a starting price of Rs 39,999 in India.
Quandt had also revealed the design renders of the phone. The leaked details confirm that the Nord 3 5G is essentially a rebadged version of the Ace 2V, which was launched earlier this year in China. The tipster claimed that the Nord 3 5G will launch globally in two colours — Green and Grey.
In addition to the design renders, the tipster revealed that the Nord 3 5G will have a different primary camera compared to the Ace 2V’s main sensor. OnePlus is said to replace the 64MP primary camera in the Ace 2V and launch it as Nord 3 with a 50MP primary camera. At the time of writing this, there is no word on the sensor size or any other details.
The rest of the specifications of the phone will remain the same. The Nord 3 5G global variant will feature a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC. It is also said to sport a triple-camera setup on the back. The device will feature a 120Hz AMOLED display as well. Let’s take a look at the Nord 3’s specifications and features:
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display with a 1.5K resolution of 2772 x 1240 pixels. The screen will offer support for a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Performance: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC.
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB/ 16GB, 128GB/ 256GB
- Rear camera: 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 16MP.
- Battery and fast charging: 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging support. No wireless charging.
- Software: Android 13-based Oxygen OS 13.
- Other specifications: Alert slider, in-display fingerprint scanner, 5G support, IR blaster, etc.