OnePlus has finally started rolling out OnePlus Nord CE 2 Android 12 stable update in India. To recall, the smartphone was launched back in February this year. Despite launching it in Q1 2022, the brand launched the Nord CE 2 with Android 11-based OxygenOS 11.3. Nonetheless, the update is finally here and is rolling out for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 users in India.
The brand it to the OnePlus Community to share the OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 12 Stable rollout announcement. Let us take a closer look at the features and changes that the update brings to the Nord CE 2.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 12 Update: Full Changelog and Features
OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 12 update brings several system optimizations. These include optimized desktop icons, optimized AI system booster, and optimized face recognition. The update also brings an all-new dark mode which allows users to choose between three contrast levels.
Apart from it, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Android 12 update also brings several changes to Shelf, Canvas AOD, Gallery, and more. Let us take a look at the official changelog below,
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
Work Life Balance
- Newly added Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
OnePlus has confirmed that the OTA rollout is incremental so the update might not be available for all the Nord CE 2 users. However, we can expect the brand to complete the rollout in the coming weeks.
Readers must also ensure that their device must have at least 5GB of available storage and the battery level should be 30% or above before they start updating their Nord CE 2 to Android 12. The brand is also providing an option to roll back to Android 11 in case users are not happy with Android 12 update.
Do you use a OnePlus Nord CE 2? If yes, did you get the update on your unit? Do let us know down in the comments section.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page