OnePlus took it to OnePlus Community to make a formal announcement for the same. OnePlus says that the OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 13 Stable update is being rolled out to those who participated in the Open Beta program. The same update will be rolled out to all the users in the coming days/weeks. Let us take a closer look at what OxygenOS 13 update has in the store for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 users.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 13 Stable Update: Changelogs and Features
OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 13 Stable update comes with an all-new aquamorphic design. OnePlus is introducing several new security, privacy, and productivity features to improve the overall user experience. The OxygenOS 13 offers a new sidebar toolbox that allows users to open an app in a floating window on top of another app.
Also read: OxygenOS 13 Beta Rollout Roadmap Out: List of All OnePlus Phones That Will Get New Update
As always, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Android 13 Stable update is rolling out in a phased manner. In the first phase, the company is rolling out the update for those who opted for OxygenOS 13 Open Beta program. The company plans to extend the update rollout to remaining users gradually in the coming days/weeks. Take a look at OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 13 Stable update changelogs,
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
• Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
• Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
• Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
• Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
• Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & Privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
• Adds Kid Space. When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Do you use a OnePlus Nord CE 2? If yes, did you receive the update on your device? Do let us know in the comments section below.