- The OnePlus Open with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and 16GB RAM was recently spotted on Geekbench benchmark database.
- The foldable recently acquired FCC certification which revealed 4805mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC charging support.
- The company has confirmed that the cover display and folding display on the OnePlus Open will be LTPO AMOLED panels with 120Hz refresh rate and 2800 nits brightness.
OnePlus is launching its first foldable smartphone – the OnePlus Open tomorrow in global markets including India. The company recently confirmed some of the key specifications of the upcoming OnePlus Open. Now, tipster Yogesh Brar has posted detailed specifications of OnePlus’s upcoming foldable handset.
Brar claims that the OnePlus Open will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and 16GB of RAM. The same was suggested by a Geekbench listing which surfaced on the web recently. Let us take a closer look at the OnePlus Open leaked specifications.
Yogesh claims that the OnePlus Open will feature a 7.82-inch folding display with a 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and 1.0758: 1 aspect ratio. The tipster further claims that the OnePlus Open will sport a LTPO 3.0 display with UTG Glass. The cover display on the device is tipped to measure 6.31-inches which might also feature 2K pixel resolution as per the tipster.
The OnePlus Open is also tipped to sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor under the hood. This was recently also confirmed through a Geekbench benchmark listing which surfaced on the web. The tipster also reveals that the OnePlus Open will be powered by a 4805mAh battery unit and will feature support for 80W SuperVOOC charging which was also revealed through a recent FCC certification listing.
The OnePlus Open is also tipped to feature IPX4 rating. The handset might come in Emerald Dust and Voyager lack colour options. Let us take a closer look at the specifications revealed by tipster Yogesh.
OnePlus Open: Leaked Specifications
- Cover Display: 6.31-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 2800 nits peak brightness, 2K resolution, and Ceramic Guard shield protection
- Display: 7.82-inch Flexi Fluid LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 2K resolution, 2800 nits peak brightness, 1.0758: 1 aspect ratio, Dolby Vision, and UTG Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (fabbed on TSMC’s 4nm) and Adreno 740 GPU
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR5X RAM
- Storage: 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Software: OxygenOS 13.2, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 48MP primary shooter with OIS, 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 64MP telephoto sensor with OIS
- Front Camera: 32MP (on cover display) and 20MP (on folding display)
- Battery: 4805mAh battery
- Charging: 80W (limited to 67W in EU) SuperVOOC charging
- Colour Options: Emerald Dust and Voyager Black
- Dimensions: 153.4 x 143.1 x 5.8 (mm)
- Weight: Emerald Dust – 245 grams and Voyager Black – 239 grams
- Connectivity: WiFi 7, WiFi 6W, and Bluetooth 5.3
- Others: X-axis motor and IPX4 rating