- The OnePlus Pad Go will feature an 11.35-inch display with a 2.4K resolution.
- The tablet is confirmed to come equipped with a quad-speaker setup and Dolby Atmos audio.
- OnePlus Pad Go will support LTE connectivity.
OnePlus is all set to unveil its first mid-range Android tablet – OnePlus Pad Go in the Indian market. The OnePlus Pad Go, as per the announcement, will launch on October 6. Ahead of the launch, the brand has been revealing the key specifications and the features of the upcoming tablet via the social media teasers.
Now, in the latest development, OnePlus has confirmed the presence of an 8000mAh battery unit for the OnePlus Pad Go. Also, the OnePlus Pad Go is confirmed to feature support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging. Let us take a closer look at the details.
As can be seen in the marketing poster, OnePlus has confirmed the presence of an 8000mAh battery unit on the OnePlus Pad Go. The upcoming OnePlus tablet is also confirmed to feature support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging. The brand had earlier revealed that the OnePlus Pad Go will come pre-loaded with OxygensOS 13.1, which will be based on Android 13.
Also, OnePlus confirmed the inclusion of a quad-speaker setup on the OnePlus Pad Go. The upcoming OnePlus tablet will feature support for Dolby Atmos audio. The OnePlus Pad Go will offer a 11.35-inch display with a 2.4K resolution and a 7:5 aspect ratio. The display on the upcoming Android tablet will be TUV certified with an eye care technology.
The OnePlus Pad Go will support LTE connectivity but it won’t support 5G networks. For using 5G networks, users will have to connect to their mobile hotspot. The OnePlus Pad Go will also come in a 8GB + 256GB configuration option. It is not clear if the brand plans to launch the tablet in multiple configurations or not.
The key specifications of the OnePlus Pad Go recently surfaced on the web. As per leaked specifications, the OnePlus Pad Go will sport a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC under the hood. The Helio G99 is a mid-range processor and brings with it an integrated Mali G57 GPU. The OnePlus Pad Go is also said to offer an 8MP rear camera and an 8MP selfie camera:
OnePlus Pad Go: Specifications
- Display: 11.35-inch display, 2.4K resolution, 7:5 aspect ratio, and TUV certified Eye Care technology
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99 (rumoured)
- Memory and Storage: 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage
- Software: OxygenOS 13, based on Android 13
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera (rumoured)
- Camera: 8MP rear camera (rumoured)
- Battery and Charging: 8000mAh battery, 33W SuperVOOC fast charging, USB Type-C charging port
- Audio: Quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: LTE, WiFi, and Bluetooth