- The OnePlus Pad Go is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Helio G99 processor.
- The device features an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 5MP selfie camera, and quad speakers.
- The tablet will go on sale in India from October 20.
The OnePlus Pad Go is launched in India today. The newly launched OnePlus Pad Go is the second tablet from OnePlus as in the past the company had introduced the OnePlus Pad in India back in February. The OnePlus Pad Go is priced at under Rs 20,000 in India, and it comes with an 11.35-inch display. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core processor which is aided with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The tablet comes in both Wi-Fi and LTE options, and it offers 33W fast charging support. It also features a quad speaker which has Dolby Atmos support.
OnePlus Pad Go Price in India, Availability
The OnePlus Pad Go price in India starts at Rs 19,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. This pricing is applicable for the Wi-Fi model. The LTE variant which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 21,999, while the Wi-Fi model with the same RAM and 256GB of internal storage costs Rs 23,999. The pre-order of the tablet will begin on October 12 with sale starting from October 20. The tablet will be available for purchase via the OnePlus India website, the OnePlus Store app, Flipkart, Amazon, Reliance, Croma and other key offline outlets.
Customers purchasing the tablet will receive Rs 2,000 instant bank discount. Additionally, customers will get a folio cover worth Rs 1,399 at no extra cost. The tablet comes in Twin Mint colour options.
OnePlus Pad Go Specifications, Features
The OnePlus Pad Go boasts a 11.35-inch display that has a 2.4K resolution. The display panel on the device is certified by TÜV Rheinland and it has a 400 nits brightness. The display also has a 90Hz refresh rate and a 7:5 aspect ratio. Powering the device under the hood there is an octa-core Helio G99 SoC which is paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
On the software side of things, the tablet boots Android 13 out of the box with OxygenOS 13.2 skin on top. Moving onto the imaging department, the device has an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 5MP selfie camera. The tablet also has a face unlock support for the security purpose. Last but not least, the device packs an 8,000mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging.
OnePlus Pad Go Specifications
- Display: 11.35-inch display, 400 nits brightness, 2.4K resolution, TÜV Rheinland, 90Hz refresh rate, 7:5 aspect ratio, 260 PPI pixel density, 86.40% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Helio G99 SoC with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (LTE model), 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage (Wi-Fi variant).
- Software: Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.2.
- Other Features: Face unlock, quad speaker with Dolby Atmos support.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 5 LTE support (optional), Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 8,000mAh, 33W fast charging.