OnePlus launched the OnePlus TV U1S smart TVs along with the OnePlus Nord CE 5G last week in India. Now, OnePlus has announced that it will offer OnePlus Band, or OnePlus Buds Z with every OnePlus TV U1S purchase. The OnePlus TV U1S smart TVs are already up for sale in the country. OnePlus TV U1s 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch buyers will be eligible to get a freebie until June 17th. OnePlus is also offering up to Rs. 4,000 discount on the purchase of OnePlus TV U1S smart TV models.
OnePlus TV U1S Launch Offers!
OnePlus is providing OnePlus TV U1S buyers a OnePlus Band, or OnePlus Buds Z with every purchase made via OnePlus.in. Following are the steps to avail the offer,
- OnePlus TV U1S buyers will be eligible to participate automatically if the purchase is made before June 17th.
- Buyers will receive a voucher after the OnePlus TV U1S delivery that will provide 100% off on OnePlus Band or OnePlus Buds Z. With this voucher, the buyer will be able to purchase only one product either OnePlus Band or OnePlus Buds Z (not applicable on OnePlus Buds Z Steven Harrington Edition).
Amazon is also bundling an Echo Dot 3rd Gen worth Rs. 4,499 with every OnePlus TV U1S purchase. Users need to add an Echo Dot 3rd gen to their cart while ordering OnePlus TV U1S.
OnePlus TV U1S India Price
The OnePlus TV U1S India price starts at Rs. 39,999 in the country. The following are the price,
- OnePlus U1S 50-inch Smart TV – Rs. 39,999
- OnePlus U1S 55-inch Smart TV – Rs. 47,999
- OnePlus U1S 65-inch Smart TV – Rs. 62,999
The company is additionally offering a discount of Rs. 2000, Rs. 3000, and Rs. 4000 on 50-inch- 55-inch, and 65-inch models respectively for HDFC Bank Credit Card customers.
The OnePlus TV U1S range is 4K ready and comes with HDR 10+ certification, HLG, and MEMC support. These TVs use DLED (direct LED) panels with a 60Hz refresh rate, 300 nits brightness, 1.07 billion colors, 93% DCI-P3 color gamut, and ΔE<2 color accuracy. You can head over to this post to learn more about OnePlus TV U1S specifications, and features in detail. What do you think of these launch offers? Do let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Facebook page