- The OPPO A2x features a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP selfie camera.
- The device packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- The smartphone has an IP54 rating, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and 8GB Virtual RAM support.
The OPPO A2x smartphone has been launched in China today as OPPO’s latest A-series smartphone. The newly launched OPPO A2x arrives as a successor to the OPPO A1x which debuted in China earlier this year in March. The OPPO A2x features a 6.56-inch IPS LCD display that has an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core chipset which is aided with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The handset also features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and it also has a 5G support.
OPPO A2x Pricing, Availability, Features
The OPPO A2x comes in the Black, Gold, and Purple colour options. The OPPO A2x base variant which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage costs CNY 1,099 (Roughly Rs 12,800), whereas the 256GB model retails for CNY 1,399 (Roughly Rs 16,300). The smartphone will go on sale in China from October 14. At present, the details regarding the global availability of the device are not known yet.
The dual-SIM OPPO A2x runs Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13.1 skin on top. Powering the smartphone under the hood there is MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 6020 processor which is paired with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU. The smartphone packs up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It also has 8GB Virtual RAM support. The smartphone features a 6.56-inch IPS LCD display that has an HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a 720 nits brightness and a punch-hole cutout at the centre.
The camera specifications of the device have not been disclosed by OPPO. However, as per the previous TENAA certification listing, the A2x has a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP selfie camera. Dimensions-wise, the smartphone measures 163.8 x 75.1 x 8.12mm and weighs 185 grams. The other key features which the A2x offers include an IP54 rating for water and dust resistance, a 5,000mAh battery, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
OPPO A2x Specifications
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD display, HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 720 nits brightness.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6020 SoC with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage, 8GB Virtual RAM.
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP, LED flash.
- Front-facing camera: 5MP.
- Other Features: IP54 rating, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 5G support.
- Dimensions And Weight: 163.8 x 75.1 x 8.12mm; 185 grams.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh.